|Salary:||£20,000 basic rising to £28,000 per annum + benefits + OTE|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Distribution & Logistics, Management, Sales|
Start date: Spring / Summer 2018
Location: Positions available in Lichfield, Heathrow, Laindon (Essex) and Manchester
Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week, 8:30 – 17:30 Monday to Friday.
Salary:£20,000 basic rising to £28,000 per annum. (plus £3,000 Location allowance for Heathrow and Laindon locations only) Uncapped commission, Company car (after qualifying period), phone and laptop
About the position:
36 month training scheme that takes you from a trainee account manager to a fully fledged Senior Hellmann account manager.
The Graduate Account Managers (Sales Executives) are required to source and develop their own accounts through telesales and face to face meetings. They will be required to operate the accounts ethically and negotiate terms which continuously improve their sales and their customer’s satisfaction.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities will include:
• Understanding European Road Freight business, terminology and all
associated regulations and requirements
• Developing sales presentations and customer service techniques to win and retain business
• Planning sales activities and customer contacts to maximise efficiency, business and profit
• Following up all sales leads promptly
• Developing the accounts constantly to maximise revenue and profits
• Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction
• Maintaining up to date information in the Hellmann workstation,
• To record, analyse, report and administer according to systems and requirements
• Using the business tools appropriately to support the development of accounts
• Communicating with the other Hellmann Account Managers to optimise the quality of the service offered to new and existing customers
• Plan/carry out/support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, e.g., product and service launches
• Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information
• Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings
You will be a self motivated passionate individual who is target driven and customer focused. You will possess strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external customers. An ability to thrive under pressure whilst maintaining efficient customer service skills and excellent organisational skills, and being able to work in a team are all essential requirements for this role.
Ideally you will have a degree or equivalent work experience, and Maths and English (oral and written) to GCSE, Standard Grade or equivalent; grade A-C. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate highly competent computer skills in particular an understanding of spreadsheets, emails and navigation of the internet. You will have a full clean drivers licence.
We are looking for hard working individuals with a passion to succeed by going the extra mile.
Successful shortlisted Graduate Account Manager / Sales Executive applicants will be invited to attend an assessment day (date to be confirmed).
If you do not hear from us within three weeks then your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
£25000 to £27000 per annum plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
18 to 20k + 10k OTE negotiable plus OTE North West, Manchester ASAP
£20000.00 to £24000.00 per annum plus benefits plus OTE London ASAP
20 to 22k Base + Bonus plus benefits plus OTE West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
£30,000 to £40,000 plus leading package depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus plus expenses London, Singapore, United States ASAP