Graduate Account Manager - FTSE250 Tech Firm
- £22500 to £35000 per annum + benefits + OTE + bonus
- 29th July 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
We are the industry leading IT infrastructure providers and a FTSE 250 listed company. We're passionate about outstanding employee satisfaction and world-class customer service - both of which inspire our flexible, friendly approach to business. We've won countless awards for our company culture, our expertise in the industry and our corporate social responsibility.
Join as one of our Sales Executives. If you're intelligent, hardworking and driven we would love to hear from you.
As a Sales Executive, you'll be targeted on securing new business with organisations across the UK, selling IT solutions on behalf of our partners (Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Dell to name a few). The role is a balancing act, ensuring you provide top class customer service as well as achieving your financial objectives. As you become established in the role you'll inevitably spend less time on building new business and instead focus on really enhancing those existing relationships you've built, selling more products into fewer clients. It truly feels like running your own business, where you get to control how much you earn and how you want to develop.
We have a number of different areas where we place our Sales Execs, see below:
Corporate (e.g. Small-Medium Business and Enterprise)
Public Sector (e.g. NHS, Schools, Universities)
Sales Specialist (where you'll focus on selling specific areas of technology; e.g. Datacentre, Workplace, Network and Security)
- Researching potential customers to drive new business
- New business development; cold calling; email marketing
- Achieving KPI's, call targets, and revenue targets
- Booking, organising and hosting customer meetings and technology days
- Account management; quotations; regular customer contact; understanding strategy leading to project-based work
What we need from you
- Previous sales or customer facing experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Passionate, fun and have the entrepreneurial flair to build your own client base from scratch
- Self Starter, Quick Learner and Highly organised
- Keen to learn about new and emerging technologies
- Clear and persuasive communicator
- Ability to build rapport with potential new clients as well as strong relationships internally
And what's in it for you?
- Uncapped earning potential - OTE £35K
- Market leading £22,500 basic salary
- Clear progression plan, sales and management focused
- Autonomy to manage your own workload
- 2 weeks of bespoke and focussed training when you join
- Ongoing training on technologies and trends
- Half and full yearly trips to places like Barbados, Miami, Argentina to name a few
- Free Breakfast
- Birthday treats - ½ day off and free lunch on Softcat
- Childcare Vouchers and much more…
Passion. Intelligence. Fun. Responsible; these are the core values which define us. We are one of the UK's leading IT infrastructure providers and a FTSE 250 listed company. The business is based on two key principles: outstanding customer service and employee satisfaction- both of which inspire our flexible, friendly approach to business.
Sign up for job alerts - its free