Our client is one of the fastest growing companies in the UK. They were set up in 2010 and have turned the finance world on its head. They are a marketplace where investors (people like you and I) can fund business loans. They’re taking on the global banking system and finding a better way for businesses to borrow and investors to lend, by connecting them together. They are helping small businesses to grow, creating thousands of jobs across the UK and changing the lives of business owners, and at the same time helping investors earn a return on their hard-earned money.
They’re one of the fastest growing startups in the world with teams in London, San Francisco, Berlin and Amsterdam. They have raised more than £250 million from the same people who backed Twitter, Facebook and Skype.
They are looking to recruit a Junior Account Manager to join their expanding Borrower Sales team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate to join a market-changing business, with significant responsibility from the outset.
• Managing applications from UK businesses - from initial enquiry to acceptance of funds
• Building relationships with a variety of business owners via telephone and email
• Maximising the number of applications passed to the Credit team
• Liaising with the Credit team on a daily basis
• Building and managing your portfolio of successful borrowers
There is great scope to progress within the company, with the opportunity for suitable candidates to move into a more senior Account Manager position.
• 2:1 or equivalent experience preferable
• A desire to work in Account Management or Sales
• Strong business acumen and enthusiastic about working in an innovative area of finance
• Knowledge of the finance industry would be advantageous
• Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
• Exceptional time management skills and proficiency at multitasking
• Dynamic and KPI-driven
• The ability to work well under pressure
• Driven to succeed both individually and as part of a team
• Ability to "think outside the box" and suggest changes to processes to improve efficiency Quick to learn, understand, and explain complex concepts and products
Are you hungry, energetic, and multi-talented? Do you love coming up with better ways to do things? Do you speak up and have plenty of ideas, but are interested in hearing other people's too? Do you work hard, learn fast, and do whatever it takes to get the job done, but know how to let your hair down on a Friday (or Thursday) night?!
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£20,000 to £30,000 plus OTE South East, The East, Brighton, Cambridge, Leeds, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Belfast, Republic of Ireland ASAP
£20,000 to £30,000 plus OTE London, Glasgow, West Midlands, Central London, Wales, North West, Scotland, Cardiff, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£20,000 to £30,000 plus OTE Nationwide ASAP
£18,000 to £100,000 OTE plus OTE West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
£20,000 to £30,000 uncapped comission plus OTE London, Glasgow, Nottingham, East Midlands, Central London, Wales, North West, Scotland, Cardiff, Manchester ASAP