Graduate Account Manager
ROLE: Account Executive/Account Management
LOCATION: City of London
Built upon the expertise and experience of accomplished compliance consultants, our client is driven by a simple yet powerful mission: to redefine how teams navigate regulatory challenges. Their aim is to alleviate organisations from the tedious burden of everyday compliance tasks, allowing them to reach their true potential. Enter a world where operational processes thrive effortlessly, and strategic decisions are empowered by newfound flexibility.
My client is now seeking an Account Executive/Account Manager to join their growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing key client relationships, generating new business opportunities, train new clients on the services offered and promoting the organization's regulatory compliance products and services.
You'll have a hands-on induction week, where you will learn you everything you need to know about how the platform works, and then receive continuous training throughout your first year at the company to drive both your personal development and career progression.
- Opportunity to play a big part in building out the client onboarding function at a vibrant and diverse start-up.
- Opportunity to meet clients both virtually and in-person, including taking them for lunches/events etc.
- Season ticket loan.
- Regular socials and team building.
- Flexibility of hybrid working.
- Private pension and healthcare schemes.
- 23 days holiday + your birthday off.
- Added security of a thriving parent company.
- Full, in-depth training on both Account Management and Client Onboarding but also the ins and outs of the product and industry.
- Onboard new clients and assist with lead generation for online training and regulatory solutions.
- Manage day-to-day relationships and communications with existing clients include taking them out for lunches, meeting them at their offices etc.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with prospects and clients.
- Prepare proposals, pitches, and sales materials to secure new deals.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Promote and demonstrate products at industry events, client meetings and through demos.
- Provide feedback on competitive offerings and ways to improve messaging.
- Educated to degree level with a minimum grade of 2:1.
- Background in tutoring or mentoring would be ideal but not essential.
- Experience of nurturing existing client relationships would be ideal but not essential.
- Ability to build strong client relationships and identify new opportunities.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- An analytical thinker with the ability to problem solve.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of regulatory/compliance landscape.
This Is Prime
Here at Prime we're on a mission to change the perception of Sales and Recruitment and make them a career path of choice for young people.
Elsewhere on graduate-jobs.com
Related :sales jobs london graduate account manager prime
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Sales Development Representative / Business Development Representative
£35,000 basic, £50,000 OTE
Remote (work from home), London
Milwaukee Field Marketing Executives – Graduate Leadership Programme – Autumn 2023
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, North East
Graduate scheme £28,000 Base
£28,000 Base + Commission £35,000 OTE
London, Monument, Billingsgate
Business Development Graduate – Summer 2024
£33,000 + Location Allowance
London, West Midlands, North West, North East, Republic of Ireland, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne, Heathrow
Sales Development Representative
£30000 to £50000 per annum
This Is Prime
Graduate Sales Development Representative
£28,000 + commission