Graduate Account Manager
World-leading digital marketing technology company who empower global brands & retailers to enhance sales by creation of engaging content. Their extensive client portfolio includes LG, Panasonic, Samsung and so many more. The company has a fast-paced work hard play hard environment with a firm passion for succeeding.
As the Graduate Account Manager, you will be a key member to the business and the customer service team. Working with huge household brand names. You will pay an important part in the large scale international marketing campaigns, whilst sitting front row for big data conversations.
- Build rapport and relationships with household brands in order to grow and retain top clients within the business
- Engaging with clients day to day through phone and video calls, keeping the client up to date with progression on their campaigns and providing date on performance reviews
- Prepare & Lead high level face to face meetings with clients
- Contribution to the business development of new business opportunities.
- Experience in a similar account manager/client services role as part of a placement year or internship is essential
- Ability to communicate with a wide range
- Great understanding & passion for the digital marketing space
- Educated to a degree level
- Confident presenting and marketing new services to international clients
- Proven success in managing client relationships
We Are Aspire Limited
Aspire, formerly The Graduate Recruitment Company, were established in 1993 and are the UK’s leading recruiter of graduates, specialising in the media and marketing communications industry.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london graduate account manager management marketing b2b aspire limited
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Recruitment Grad Scheme (London - Immediate Start!)
23,000 to 35,000
8Gravitas Recruitment Group
Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2021 - Central London
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Audit Graduate Trainee (Financial Services) - London
Technical Systems Administrator - TPP
£32,000 to £40,000
Audit Intensive Graduate Programme - KPMG 2021
Trainee Accountant Graduate (Industry & Services)
South East, Sutton