Graduate Account Management Programme (Swedish Speaking)
Salary: € 32,000 (30% Uncapped Bonus)
Interoute delivers intelligent, customer-controlled cloud, network and communication services to a diverse range of businesses as one of Europe's largest Independent Enterprise Service Providers. They're looking for talented Swedish speaking candidates to follow in the footsteps of their existing successful graduates for a rewarding and progressive career in the IT industry in Berlin!
Interoute's solutions are relied upon by the biggest names across multiple industries - including UEFA, PWC and the European Space Agency. A multi-award winning organisation, with over 2,000 staff Interoute connect 126 major cities around the world. Owning one of the largest fibre optic networks and cloud platforms in Europe, they're constantly evolving in order to meet and exceed their client's needs.
The Account Management Graduate Programme:
Interoute require confident, ambitious graduates that possess a consultative approach and relish interacting with professionals at all levels of seniority.
Mentored by a Senior Account Manager, the successful candidates will enjoy expert guidance as well as comprehensive training that covers Interoute's products, processes and services - as well as German language training! Following your on-boarding period, you'll employ a consultative, customer centric approach when managing your considerable customer portfolio. Ensuring your customers have a thorough knowledge of Interoute's product range, your key focus will be retaining and growing the central account business. You'll be responsible for your own portfolio of existing customers, each invoicing up to € 15,000 per month - as part of the Central Accounts Team you'll act as an integral part of the team!
Although the focus of this role is Account Management, it will also involve occasionally engaging with new customers - you'll enjoy exposure to a wide range of duties that will set you up for a successful career with Interoute in the long-term!
The successful candidate will be welcomed by a benefits package that befits Interoute's stature! The opportunity to live and work in Berlin, generous earning potential and a vibrant, social working culture are just some of the perks that will help you adjust quickly to the role!
• Learn about Interoute's wider proposition with the guidance of a Senior Account Manager and renowned, bespoke training in order to best meet client needs
• Manage your own customer portfolio - ensuring their needs are met and that they have a thorough knowledge of the services Interoute can offer them
• Occasionally engage with potential Interoute clients - negotiating with and creating proposals for them
• Employ a customer centric approach as the face of Interoute
• Liaise with Sales Engineers to ensure that your customers receive the technical solutions they need
Benefits/What you get:
• A starting salary of € 32,000!
• 30% Uncapped Bonus
• A vibrant, inclusive office atmosphere
• The opportunity to live and work in the centre of Berlin - Interoute also offers German language training!
• The opportunity to utilise your language skills
• You'll be mentored by a Senior Account Manager and enjoy bespoke, tailored training that's geared towards your progression!
• With offices in 24 countries, Interoute has the network for you to progress and enjoy a successful career!
• Educated to degree level
• Must speak Swedish fluently
• Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
• Ambitious, resourceful and driven
• A positive outlook
• A demonstrable interest in technology
• Commercial aptitude
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
£25000 to 28000 per annum salary review London 6-Mar-2017
£25000 to 35000 per annum South East 30-Jan-2017
£21000 to 29000 per annum York, Leeds, Yorkshire 13-Feb-2017
£22000 to 36000 per annum Basingstoke 13-Feb-2017
£26000 to 33000 per annum, International Travel! salary review Reading 23-Jan-2017
£29000 to 32000 per annum Nationwide 22-Feb-2017
Competitive depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE South East, London 1-Jul-2017
£20,000 depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London Various
£27,500 to £28,500 plus benefits Nationwide Various
£27,000 to £30,000 Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits London, Nationwide Ongoing
£26,000 plus benefits South West, Nationwide 2-Oct-2017
Competitive plus expenses London ASAP
£24, 500 plus benefits salary review Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£19k London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Leeds, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Northern Ireland, Nationwide Ongoing
£20,000 to £50,000 South East, South West, London ASAP
£28,000 plus benefits South East, London Ongoing
£28,000 plus benefits South East, London Ongoing
£21000.00 per annum plus Bonus London
£18 to £20k per annum + uncapped commission plus benefits Glasgow ASAP
£23,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses Nationwide ASAP