Graduate Account Executive | Media Agency | £20K | East London
- £20,000 (per annum)
- Apply by:
- 5th January 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Our client is an award winning digitally focussed international media
and marketing agency.
They provide a range of expert services including account-based marketing, demand generation, positioning & messaging, media planning and buying, content strategy & creation, digital strategy, design & production, social media, content optimisation and distribution across digital channels.
They work exclusively within the technology sector working with large blue-chip corporations and dynamic market challengers.
They are officially the fastest growing B2B agency in the UK and in need of new people to help us continue our expansion during a very exciting period of growth.
This is a graduate job offering an annual starting salary up to £20K.
How you can expect to spend your day:
The B2B Marketing Account Executive role:
• Support account team across multiple client campaigns in the B2B tech space from briefing, to planning, and activation of integrated marketing programmes.
• Contribute ideas for marketing campaign strategies, content and creative work.
• Work with other internal teams in coordinating and delivering marketing campaign program work, as well as the ongoing optimisation of multichannel activity.
• Maintain and manage campaign timelines for client work and provide regular updates to your team and to clients.
• Be on the front-foot with knowing where projects are at, at any given time.
• Managing multiple projects with account leads from conception to completion, anticipating challenges and meeting deadlines in order to keep on track and drive towards client objectives and KPIs.
• Support the account team in compiling research and ongoing campaign performance reports, from analysis and insights on campaign performance against KPIs, to day-to-day optimisation.
• Help to build and strengthen both internal and key client relationships.
• Build a deep understanding of industry trends, competitive landscape and how they impact clients.
The ideal candidate's personality and qualifications:
• Have meticulous attention to detail, organisation and time management skills to provide updates on marketing campaigns at any time and help to deliver high quality and effective delivery of marketing programmes.
• Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills - can input information quickly, accurately and thoroughly. Able to understand client objectives and interpret them into marketing solutions. Comfortable with proof reading and basic copywriting.
• Have a confident and positive attitude - this is a client facing role that needs a happy, enthusiastic and professional person who is happy to get involved in a wide range of marketing activities and understands how to liaise and present themselves in front of clients and suppliers within a working environment.
• Be a motivated self-starter, willing and able to hit the ground running and roll your sleeves up.
• Calm under pressure, with a robust and proactive nature. Able to multitask across clients and projects in a busy environment and take a solutions and results-oriented approach in the face of a challenge.
• A proven ability to handle and manage deadlines in a fast-paced, results orientated environment.
• Have a restless curiosity, always be asking questions, and a drive to learn and develop new skills.
• Possess an understanding of the measurement and evaluation of integrated marketing campaigns.
• Be the client's day-to-day contact and have the ability to create and maintain strong relationships.
• Have a passion for digital marketing, and an interest in B2B marketing and the tech industry,
• Background and profile required
• Degree Level Educated
• Ability to thrive in a flexible, team-based environment and ability to learn/adapt quickly
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong data skills
• Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to meet tight deadlines
• Strong computer skills, including MS Excel & MS Powerpoint preferred
What are the perks of working at this company?
• Company pension scheme
• Free breakfast and office snacks
• 23 days annual leave, which increase by 1 day for every year with the company (up to 25 days)
• Company away days
• Perkbox with gifts, discounts and deals every month
• Working with a young, vibrant team in a modern, open plan office in Shoreditch
Sign up for job alerts - its free