Summary of the role
Working as an account executive, you will be responsible for facilitating the growth of revenue through fostering effective relationships with the senior sales functions. This is a graduate role with the appropriate training provided.
As the division continues to grow there is a crucial requirement to provide support to the core sales function. The main sales team are responsible for growing global relationships and revenues within the escrow division, administrational support is key as the division continues to develop its product offerings.
• Support the senior sales team via direction from the management team.
• Identify new contacts within organisations through research.
• Document and map out contacts and organisation structures.
• Identify opportunities for the senior sales team and liaise with clients via email and telephone conversations.
• Report on a weekly basis to the management team on the multitude of tasks set each day, week and month.
• Contact customers via telephone and email on behalf of the senior sales team.
• Assists sales colleagues with arranging meetings and sales calls with customers.
• Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors whilst keeping abreast of industry development and changes.
• Proactively follow up leads generated from canvassing by the senior sales team.
• Liaise effectively with all departments within NCC Group to ensure customer requirements are met and to follow up initial sales contacts.
• Assist with Administration tasks
• Ability to work as part of a team in order to deliver results.
• Knowledge of excel in order to put together account summary information.
• Attention to detail.
• Exceptional verbal communication.
• Excellent written communication skills.
• High levels of drive, determination and positive energy.
• Results orientated.
What we offer
This is a great chance to get a real feel for a successful sales team with a view to develop and hone your skills and gain valuable experiences along the way.
We operate in an exciting and growing industry where you can genuinely be visible and make a difference. We keep a close eye on the market and offer competitive salaries and benefits package. We are also based right in the heart of the city centre close to all major transport links.
About NCC Group
NCC Group is a global expert in cyber security and risk mitigation, working with businesses to protect their brand, value and reputation against the ever-evolving threat landscape.
With our knowledge, experience and global footprint, we are best placed to help businesses identify, assess, mitigate & respond to the risks they face.
We are passionate about making the Internet safer and revolutionising the way in which organisations think about cyber security.
Headquartered in Manchester, UK, with over 35 offices across the world, NCC Group employs more than 2,000 people and is a trusted advisor to 15,000 clients worldwide.
If your skills and experience meet the needs of the role requirement, we will endeavour to respond to every application within 10 working days, however, if you haven’t heard back from us within this timeframe on this occasion your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful but please do continue to keep an eye on our career opportunities as there may be other more suitable roles.
We may also store your CV on our database for any future vacancies. All
We are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. If you
require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application
process, please tell us at any stage.
To find out more and apply, click the apply button below!
£18k to £20k + uncapped commission & benefits South East, South West, London, North West, Scotland, Yorkshire ASAP
£18k to £20k + uncapped commission & benefits South East, Southampton ASAP
Competitive + Bonus + Benefits Nationwide ASAP
£23k basic, £35k OTE + car allowance plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses South East, Luton, Reading ASAP
£20K to £22K starting OTE 1st year £30k plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus Liverpool, North West, Manchester ASAP
£20k to 23k per year + uncapped commission plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses plus share scheme London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£44,00 + benefits United Kingdom, Nationwide Various
Competitive plus benefits London
£24,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Pension Scheme West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
£30,817 rising to £33,316 after one year plus benefits London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Wales, North West Various
£19000 to 24000 per annum, uncapped OTE! Nottingham, East Midlands 9-Dec-2017
£22000 to £24000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 18-Sep-2018
£20,000 basic (£30 to 40k Year 1 OTE) plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London, Central London ASAP
£18500 to £22000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme North West ASAP
£20000 to £22000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP