|Salary:||Basic £20,000 OTE £23,000 + benefits + OTE|
|Location:||London, Central London|
|Sectors:||Advertising & PR, Internet & Digital Media, Marketing, Sales, Media|
Affiliate Future is one of the leading affiliate networks in the UK and has been established for over 10 years. During this time we have provided numerous merchants, including some of the largest blue chip companies in the country, an effective solution to meet their advertising requirements.
The AF team pride its self on the service levels we provide, coupled with unmatched knowledge and boundless zeal for marketing our clients programmes are in safe hands.
Affiliate Future is part of Global Data. Global Data content driven media company producing premium business information, research services and marketing solutions for senior level decision makers. Headquartered in London, with offices across the UK, US, India and Australia, Global Data serve a global customer base with the highest quality and most progressive solutions.
Brief Job Description:
Responsible for retaining and growing revenues from a defined portfolio of Advertisers
The role is predominantly office based with occasional face to-face client visits and is very much of a consultative nature.
What We Offer:
• Basic salary £20,000 + Commission OTE £23,000
• In house comprehensive training, ongoing support and career progression
• Company Pension
• 20+ days holiday
• Ensure targets are met and exceeded. This includes not only revenue but also GP and quality of service.
• 100% Advertiser satisfaction – exceed client expectations wherever possible.
• Produce Advertiser Monthly reports for defined account managed clients.
• Work alongside the Advertiser and Publisher Development Team to increase revenues through appropriate publishers. Seek out new Publishers and encourage Publishers to utilise Affiliate Future.
• Retention of merchants through accurate tracking of contract renewal dates and client servicing.
• Work closely with Head of Client Services and Senior Account Mangers on ongoing development of Affiliate Future. Includes assisting with ideas on strategy, problem solving and development of products
• Day to day communication with Advertisers and documentation with Affiliate Future systems
· Knowledge and understanding of affiliate marketing
· Understanding of technology and products from within the online marketing sector
· Excellent communication skills with high levels of attention to detail
· Ability to grasp new technology
· Good level of business acumen
· Experience or interest within the retail sector
· Revenue and GP performance of defined client base
· Accuracy of invoicing and reports generated for Advertisers
· Increasing Publisher activity within defined Advertisers
· One to one contact via telephone or in person with defined Advertisers on a minimum quarterly basis
· Retention of Advertisers and revenues
· Documentation of activity with Advertisers and Publishers through Junglebook and Salesforce
· Effective and accurate reporting on a defined basis to line manager
· Meeting deadlines
The successful candidate will:
• Have Telesales/Cold calling experience (preferred but not essential)
• Have a background in digital media sales or affiliate marketing (preferred but not essential)
• Have consultative sales experience (preferred but not essential)
• Have a proven sales track record (preferred but not essential)
• Have knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• Outstanding communication skills and ability to establish relationships from cold
• Be a self-starter with an excellent work ethic
£20000 to £23000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
Competitive + Bonus + Benefits South East, South West, London, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, Scotland, Yorkshire ASAP
£18.5k to £22k + uncapped commission & benefits South East, Southampton, Nationwide ASAP
£21,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£18.5k to £22k + uncapped commission & benefits Glasgow, Scotland ASAP