Founded in 2005, we're a full service creative communications agency,
still owner managed and fully independent. You'll find no network agency
politics or shenanigans here.
We started with just a table and a phone. And no clients. Just a passionate belief in an agency that was obsessed with outcomes, not just output.
Fast forward twelve years and you will find sixty lovely krow people working together with one objective in mind: To help our clients make leaps to provide real momentum for business success.
Creating everything from socially led campaigns, apps, brand partnerships, events and large scale ATL campaigns, we work with a number of high profile clients including DFS, Fiat, Ferrero, Sky Vegas & RNLI.
This is a permanent graduate trainee Account Executive position
paying £20-21K per annum, based in Central London
How you can expect to spend your day:
• Creating and maintaining weekly status reports and contact reports for the brands you work on and the meetings you attend
• Putting together monthly competitive reviews to share with clients
• Keep abreast of industry trends and market updates, updating a monthly blog to share with colleagues and clients
• Collate and send weekly update presentations to cross agency teams
• Effectively manage repeat press insertions across all Fiat brands
• Work closely with line manager to effectively manage the clearance process of all TV, cinema and radio projects with Clearcast's CopyCentral/RTE/CAA/BBFC and Radio Centre.
• Manage all market usage requests and update the campaign usage tracker and estimate folder on an ongoing basis
• Support Senior Account Manager across all project specific activities
The ideal candidates personality and qualifications:
• We're looking for people with passion. People who want to play an active role in delivering game-changing, cross-channel ideas.
• We're looking for people who can deliver on our client promise of being 'on their side'; we're not looking for experts in covering the agency's arse. Your aim is to be the person that understands the client's business better than anyone else in the agency.
• We're looking for candidates who genuinely believe in our mantra of 'whatever it takes'
- in terms of effort
- in terms of attitude
- in terms of media meritocracy
• Finally, we are also looking for people who are happy to join us in getting their hands dirty.
• Enthusiasm is key.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
You will get to work with an incredibly lovely bunch of individuals in addition to the following:
• Vitality Health Insurance, life & income protection
• Company pension scheme
• 25-days holiday per annum
• Free beer tap that opens at 4pm
• Monthly team drinks
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£25,000 plus company car plus benefits South East, Maidenhead ASAP
£23000 to £25000 per annum plus OTE London
£24000 to £26000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£22000 to £25000 per annum plus OTE London
£23000 to £26000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP