Graduate Account Executive
Job title: Graduate Account Executive
Salary: Basic salary of £22,000 with OTE of £26,000
Sector: Consumer Goods
Established in 1930, KCS is a prestigious and highly regarded organisation firmly positioned as the UK's leading supplier of education and office supplies, furniture, specialist professional services and frameworks.
Catering to thousands of customers through their broad range of products, they've managed to remain at the forefront of the competitive consumer goods sector whilst still remaining true to their customer-led and traditional grass roots approach.
As part of their ambitious growth plans, they're now looking to further expand into 2020 with the addition of proactive and dynamic Account Executives.
- Basic salary of £22,000 with OTE of £26,000
- International travel opportunities
- Healthcare packages
- Varied workload and NO COLD CALLING
- Pension contributions
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Brand new offices built specifically for this new team
- Fantastic, welcoming culture, with regular nights out/social events
- Excellent scope for progression and personal development
- Strategically generate new business leads and pipeline activity - identify, research and contact key decision makers to build strong customer relationships
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of KCS's value propositions in order to ensure that you can offer succinct and clear advice on SLAs and the advantages to using their frameworks
- Take ownership over the maintenance and management of assigned projects
- Through warm conversations, ensure you are constantly built up as a trusted resource that can assist in customers concerns and worries
- Educated to degree level
- Confident and capable communicator to a wide array of figures
- Driven and motivated by the desire to succeed
- Ambitious and willing to take responsibility
- Commercial acumen
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...