Graduate Account Development Representative
Job Title: Graduate Account Development Representative, French fluency
Salary: £32k basic salary +£10-£15k OTE
Sector: Business Analytics
Sisense seek to drive meaningful change in the world by making it easy for businesses to infuse analytics anywhere. Going beyond the dashboard, they provide an Al-driven platform that any company can use to drive better, faster decisions for their business and their customers.
Sisense continues to grow, adding game-changing technology trusted by the world's most advanced data teams. Today Sisense is a true industry leader with over $100M in annual recurring revenue, over $200M in funding, more than 2,000 global customers and nearly 800 employees in locations such as New York, London, Tokyo, Tel Aviv and Melbourne!
Sisense are now looking for hungry, driven bi-lingual graduates to join their Account Development team. Named one of Forbes 'World's Best Cloud Companies' five years in a row, this is fantastic opportunity to embark on a career in business with a standout global enterprise!
Account Development Representative, French fluency Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £32,000
- Y1 OTE of up to £47,000!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential with a global organisation
- Regular team socials in a fun, welcoming environment
- Fantastic bespoke training
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Fantastic offices in the centre of London
Account Development Representative, French fluency Role:
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of Sisense, their offering and the markets they operate within, in order to have valuable conversations with clients and prospects
- Research accounts to identify key players, and leverage Sisense thought leadership to prepare content and messaging tailored to ideal customer profiles and personas
- Strategically perform prospect outreach via phone calls, emails, social channels and other modern sales and marketing tools to contact existing and potential customers and generate an interest in the Sisense offering
- Conduct high-level, meaningful conversations with key stakeholders in prospect accounts, uncovering their business challenges and identifying relevant new business opportunities
- Accurately determine lead qualifications based upon established criteria to add new opportunities to the total pipeline
- Manage, track and record all sales activities in the CRM, leveraging the tools and technologies that will be available to you to help you succeed at Sisense
Account Development Representative, French fluency Requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Fluency in English and French to a business level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis
- Computer literate
- Business acumen
- Highly organised, with excellent time management skills
- Positive can-do attitude, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london graduate account development representative pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Cloud Engineering Graduate Scheme
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2021 - CENTRAL LONDON
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
BDO Advisory Graduate Programme
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Finance Graduate Programme
£27,000 + £1,000 one off signing on bonus
Bakkavor Group plc
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Sales Development Representative
£35,000 Basic + £15,000 Commission + Share Options
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - TRIDENT INTERNATIONAL - West End, London
30,000 to 40,000 OTE