Grad Business Development Consultant - Times Top 100 Company
- £23000 to £38000 per annum + OTE + bonus
- 4th September 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
We are an influential partner to some of the UK's most disruptive tech titans and startups. In the past 10 years, we've grown from a team of 2 to over 80 strong, allowing us to open another office in Sydney to build on our European and US capabilities. We work with technology businesses such as IBM, Dell, Lenovo and 6 of the other biggest tech players globally, boosting their client bases and consequently their growth and revenue.
Located in South Bank in the centre of London, we have a vibrant social scene with regular nights out, larger quarterly social events and company trips abroad! The Times has recognized our dynamic and exciting company culture, voting us in the Top 15 Best Small UK Companies to work for.
As a Business Development Executive, you'll be the face of the company creating quality opportunities for your clients. You'll work for some of the biggest and innovative names in tech, pitching the latest trends to global companies through outbound calls and marketing activity.
There are certain requirements that we use to shortlist for this role, including (but not limited to!):
- Bachelors degree graded 2:1 or above
- Sales experience (preferred but not essential)
- A passion for tech
- Evidence of achievement - sports/charity/ languages/ music, etc
- A desire to succeed at every opportunity
- Career mindedness
Most importantly, we are looking for resourceful, bright and confident candidates.
So, to get the best talent we offer an excellent package:
- Competitive salary up to £23k with first-year earnings up to £38k + uncapped commission
- Personal growth - extensive expert training and a personal mentor
- Fantastic long-term opportunities for career progression - the first promotion is typically attained within 6-12 months and within 18 months you could be a Business Development Manager with responsibility for internal growth and shares
- Incentives for top performers including a new MacBook, TV, iPad, or holiday
- Annual trips (Milan, Paris, Munich)
- Excellent benefits such as matched pension, lucrative commission structure, subsidized gym membership, benefits, bonuses and all the tech you need.
- Extended lunch for gym/exercise sessions
Sign up for job alerts - its free