Governance & Planning Manager - Northumbria Police
- £37,911 to £41,502
- North East
- Apply by:
- 22nd April 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Location - Middle Engine Lane, North Tyneside (Tyne and Wear, North East England)
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join Corporate Development Department as a Governance and Planning Manager.
This is an exciting time to join a team that leads on the Force’s governance and planning process allowing effective decision-making and business management. It manages the planning cycle promoting and facilitating the alignment of plans and strategies to achieve the Force’s vision and values.
You will manage and provide advice on force governance, strategic planning and risk, contributing to strategy and policy formulation to inform decision making and achievement of the Force’s vision.
The successful candidate will:
• Manage and develop the planning cycle and provide advice to senior
stakeholders within the organisation.
• Manage risk frameworks and communicate these to senior managers ensuring risks are identified and mitigated.
• Have experience of strategic planning, production of corporate plans and an ability to communicate these across organisations.
• Manage information systems ensuring strategies, policies and procedures are relevant.
• Have the ability to develop plans and policies.
• Possess proven inter-personal and communication skills
Vetting level: Recruitment Vetting (RV) Applicants must be a resident of the UK for a minimum period of 3 years to ensure vetting checks can be successfully performed.
A job offer will be dependent upon vetting clearance, medical information and references.
For further information regarding this position please contact: Tanya Reade, Corporate Governance Manager, on 101 ext. 68006
This vacancy is being re-advertised. Previous applicants need not re-apply.
Northumbria Police fully supports a policy of equal opportunities and we welcome applications from suitably qualified people from all sections of the community, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Sign up for job alerts - its free