|Salary:||Competitive + benefits|
|Sectors:||Accounting, Banking, Insurance, Languages, Finance|
FAST-TRACK YOUR CAREER
Unleash your potential with GM Financial’s International Accelerated Development Programme (IADP). GM Financial (GMF) is looking for high-potential team members for a three-year, rotational development programme in Europe. We offer a supportive environment with international placements, tailored professional development initiatives, mentorship with senior leaders and a competitive compensation package.
WHY CHOSE A CAREER WITH GM FINANCIAL?
You’re smart, savvy and switched on. You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get things done. And now you are ready for your career, you’re looking for a company to develop yourself. GM Financial is a place that will offer you different placements, tailored development modules, senior mentoring relationships and marketing competitive compensation package. A place that is so supportive even the Managing Director takes an interest in your professional development.
Founded in 1992, AmeriCredit Corp was acquired by GM in October 2010 and renamed General Motors Financial Company (GM Financial). As a captive of General Motors, GM Financial are successful leaders in providing expertise in originating, servicing and accessing capital markets to fund auto finance products.
ABOUT THE INTERNATIONAL ACCELERATED DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
IADP assignments are designed to give you broad exposure to our market operations and central functions.
• Each IADP participant receives three different work placements over
the course of the programme, each with practical experience in areas
such as Operations, Customer Experience, Sales and Marketing, Audit,
Compliance, Finance, Treasury, Risk, Process Excellence and IT.
• International assignments in Europe will rotate into any of the following locations: UK, Italy, France, Belgium and Germany.
• Mentoring from senior leaders to support your professional and personal development, along with coaching from placement managers, IADP ‘buddies’, as well as HR and the IADP programme managers.
• Assignments become increasingly more challenging over time and in the final year there may be opportunities to supervise team members.
• Three core development modules (self-management and relationship management; managing the business; people management and leadership learning in practice).
• Competitive, performance-based recognition and reward packages.
• Relocation and mobility support during rotations.
• At the end of the programme and subject to on-the-job performance and job availability, successful participants may be offered permanent positions.
REQUIRED CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS
• Accredited Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Finance, Economics
or similar discipline.
• Awarded a GPA of 3.0 or above (or nearest local equivalent).
• Proven track record with an international company, ideally in banking, finance or insurance industries. We would also consider strong candidates from other sectors who can demonstrate a passion for financial services.
• Fluent in English, plus one / two of the following languages: German, Dutch, Flemish, French, Italian and Polish
KEY COMPETENCIES AND BEHAVIORS
• Willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done
• Ambitious and talented
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Focus on results
• Highly motivated, proactive
• Passion to drive changes and innovation
• Skilled in planning and organizing
£26,500 plus benefits plus Bonus South West, Malmesbury Various
Competitive plus benefits Watford, London Various
£23,500 South East, South West, London, The East, Nationwide ASAP
£23,500 East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits plus OTE London Various