|Salary:||£22,000 plus benefits|
|Sectors:||Accounting, Banking, Insurance, Finance, Research & Analysis|
Our client is one of the most dynamic and disruptive companies in the UK at the moment.
They were set up in 2010 and have turned the finance world on its head. They are an online marketplace which allows savers to lend money directly to small and medium sized businesses.
The guys who have backed it have set up the likes of LoveFilm, Twitter and Skype to name but a few. (Bit of name-dropping there...). Over half a billion pounds has already been lent to small businesses through their site since they launched! Jaw dropping stuff!
- Are you…curious, energetic, hard-working and a team player?
- Do you enjoy working with numbers and love ‘thinking outside the box’ to solve problems?
- Do you have a proven track record of great time management, being accurate and detail oriented?
- Are you a strong written and verbal communicator?
- Can you be concise but get a point across?
- Do you work hard, learn fast, and do whatever it takes to get the job done, but you know how to let your hair down on a Friday (or Thursday) night?
- Do you speak up and have plenty of ideas but are interested in hearing other peoples too?
- Are you looking to take your first steps towards a career within an innovative financial technology company?
If you answered “Yes!” to all of the above, read on.
This is an entry-level position suitable to someone who is analytical, curious, a team player and keen to get started on their career within the company. Joining the Underwriting Assistants team, your role will be fast paced, high volume and full of opportunities to learn how the company operates.
Your main tasks will include (but are not limited to):
- Preparing documents for underwriters to review
- Undertaking searches on companies and their directors
- Inputting financial accounts submitted by businesses
- Populating advanced credit scoring models
- Emailing borrowers that their loan application has been successful
- And finally, uploading the successful applications to our website for investors to review
In addition to this, we actively try to give the team exposure to a variety of different tasks. These range from data entry and analysis, to larger projects.
Typical examples are:
- Reviewing our competitors activity Explaining and teaching new starters from across the business what the team does
- Liaising with product and tech teams to ensure new product launches go smoothly
- Quality control work - highlighting, analysing and resolving errors
- We hope that you will grow into your role and find your own areas to improve upon
- You will be working within a dynamic and very social company which places emphasis on continued growth and learning.
- We encourage exposure to many departments within the company, where you can learn about different aspects of the business.
There is great potential for new starters to establish themselves here!
£22,500 plus benefits London ASAP
£20,000 plus OTE London ASAP
£23,000 to £25,000 plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
£25,000 plus benefits London ASAP
£20,000 plus benefits London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
Competitive plus benefits London 5-Jun-2017
£22000 to £40000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
competitive plus benefits Germany, London, Sweden, France 3-Jul-2017
£20 to 25K OTE £35 to 50,000 negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses salary review London, Central ASAP
£25,000 to £30,000 + bonus depending on experience London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Northern Ireland, Nationwide Ongoing
£30,160 plus benefits salary review London 1-Sep-2017
Competitive + Company Car + Benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£19k London ASAP
£23,000 to £35,000 OTE plus benefits International (Europe), International Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Leeds, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£20000.00 per annum plus Bonus Central ASAP
£22,000 to £45,000 OTE plus OTE London, Manchester ASAP
£22,000 to £35,000 OTE plus OTE London, Bristol, Manchester ASAP
20,000 to 35,000 plus OTE London ASAP
competitive North West ASAP