|Salary:||£22000 to £24000 per annum + stock options + benefits + OTE + Bonus + share scheme|
ROLE: Global Event Media Sales
Our client is a FTSE250 company who specialise in putting on high end conference and events in business hubs around the world, including Singapore, Dubai, New York and Chicago. As a Global Media Event Media sales executive you will be responsible for inviting high net worth individuals and C-Level executives to attend these events.
SALARY: £22,000 - £24,000 / OTE 37K
LOCATION: Central London
This company is one of the biggest names across a number of difference sectors, including Pharmaceutical, Financial, Technology, Maritime, Travel and Life Science. In recent years, they have experienced huge growth, now boasting 4 London offices for you to work in as well as over 50 offices worldwide. Our client believes in development of people and has an enviable reputation for their internal promotion scheme, over 87% of their senior management team started in their entry level positions. They host over 15 international events per year over 5 different continents and have a client base that includes some of the world's most recognisable brands.
They day to day role will include:
• You will have to actively research and develop the knowledge of industries that you are working in and targeting.
• You will be able expected to travel to international events (attending events quarterly)
• Providing support to the Head of corporate events across various sectors (however can specialise)
• Building and maintaining relationships with speakers, delegates, event managers and corporate partners.
• Contacting delegates through solely warm leads, converting them to attendee's
Who are we looking for?
• A confident, team player who can work on their own initiative
• Ability to pick up knowledge of markets and adapt to different conferences
• Strong presentation, communication (verbal and written), negotiation
• Financially driven individual
• Degree educated
• Competitive personality - get up and go attitude
• Incredible training programme - in London and abroad
• 25 days holiday + Funday Fridays (quarterly)
• Uncapped commission structure - industry leading
• 2 company holidays per year
• Free gym membership
• Season ticket for travel
• Monthly roulette prizes (cash, iPads, etc)
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£21000 to £25000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£23000 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus unpaid plus share scheme North West ASAP
£22000 to £35000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus unpaid plus share scheme Yorkshire ASAP
Up to £25000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£23000 to £26000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£20,000 to £30,000 plus OTE South East, The East, Brighton, Cambridge, Leeds, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Belfast, Republic of Ireland ASAP
£20,000 to £30,000 plus OTE Nationwide ASAP
18 to 25k West Midlands, Newcastle, North West, North East, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
Up to £22000 per annum plus OTE North West ASAP
£40000 OTE plus benefits plus OTE London, Central London ASAP