German Speaking Technology Consultant - FDM Group
- Competitive + benefits
- Apply by:
- 29th April 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Technology is the world’s fastest growing industry, but what if you could really see for yourself?
If you think a career in tech is just about coding, think again. Some of our consultants are currently working on exciting advancements in technology, including robotics, automation and more. And what’s more, it’s open to everyone – if you have the passion and aptitude for tech it doesn’t matter what you studied at university. We welcome all degree disciplines at FDM.
FDM is an award-winning graduate employer with a global footprint. We’re passionate about kick-starting graduate careers in technology and support you every step of the way. Your adventure begins with industry recognised training at our London, Leeds, Glasgow, Birmingham or Frankfurt academy. Following training, you will work with one or more of our clients across Germany during the two-year programme. It doesn’t stop there, many of our consultants go on to work permanently with the client, work internally at FDM or choose a different pathway using the connections and experience they’ve gained.
Over 3,700 FDM consultants are currently placed with our clients,
working in a variety of roles including:
• Software Development
• Software Testing
• IT Service Management
We work with prestigious clients all around the world including; Virgin Money, the Home Office, Sky and HSBC to name a few. Your opportunity to make an impact in the industry starts here.
5 reasons why FDM is for you:
• Commercially relevant training and development of employability skills including Microsoft Excel, and interview techniques alongside access to industry-recognised qualifications
• Excellent employee benefits, including the prestigious ‘Consultant of the Month award’ and the option to join FDM’s Buy As You Earn share scheme
• Individual mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey
• Opportunities across Germany and beyond
• Tech talks, social and networking events
Sound good? Find out more about who we are and watch this video:
The ideal FDMer has:
• Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships
• Ambitious characteristics with a drive to succeed within tech
• A UK or German degree, preferably within a STEM discipline but all degrees considered
• Strong analytical skills
• Good decision-making skills within fast-paced working environments
• Geographic flexibility throughout Germany
• Fluency in both spoken and written English and German
• Commitment to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
There’s no need to wait until September to apply, we have start dates all year round.
Culture and Diversity
At FDM, our culture is unique. From charity partnerships to networking events, we are proud to provide a range of opportunities for you to get involved in, broaden your network and help you build relationships. Not to mention our renowned diverse workforce - in 2018 we were awarded Diversity Employer of the Year and we continue to prove that we’re inclusive by nature through our initiatives including Women in Tech.
There’s never been a better time to start a rewarding career in technology. Make an application today and see where your career will take you!
Sign up for job alerts - its free