German Speaking Recruitment Consultant- Berlin
- depending on experience + stock options + benefits + OTE + bonus + share scheme
- International (Europe)
- 10th December 2019
- Start date:
German Speaking Recruitment Consultant- Berlin
Phaidon International has grown from humble beginnings to being listed as one of the fastest-growing businesses, in any industry, in the world, for the last 3 years (Sunday Times International Track 200). Recent growth has seen the business go from almost 400 to 800+consultants and 8 to 11 offices in just a couple of years, including our newest opening in Berlin-our hub for the DACH region
This is an alternative sales-based career path where you will act as an employment consultant specialising in one of our niche industries across one of our 4 Brands here in Berlin:
- Selby Jennings- Front, Middle and Back office roles across Banking & Financial Services
- DSJ Global - Procurement, Supply Chain, Operations and Operational Excellence roles across STEM / MINT
- Glocomms - Big Data and IT sales roles across STEM / MINT
- EPM Scientific- Medical devices, Tech and Pharma in Life Sciences, launching January 2020!
We opened our Berlin office January 2018 with 4 people and it was the most successful opening in Phaidon's history, we are now at 34 people and looking to be at 100 pax across the DACH region by the end of 2020. In line with this expansion there is huge personal and professional growth on offer to all, including a quick path to directorship as well as international opportunities.
Becoming a Recruitment Consultant at Phaidon International, Berlin offers an exciting and prosperous sales career for recent Graduates or proven Recruiters to fast track their career to senior management and beyond
I'm looking to hire individuals who want to work in a dynamic, challenging and fast-paced environment- we have the benefit of having an ambitious, start-up mentality with the backing of an international corporate, high growth business.
As a company we have had YOY double-digit and organic growth for over a decade- you are in charge of the pace of your progression and it is our people that have been the foundation of our success.
We solve the number one issue faced by all companies, globally, regardless of size- finding talent!
What does being a Recruitment Consultant at Phaidon International, Berlin involve?
- We partner with senior HR functions and Director level Hiring Managers at some of the most prominent companies that the world has to offer, from innovative start-ups to prestigious Fortune 10 organisations.
- We understand their hiring needs; the type of candidate they need, what their current pain points are
- We build strong networks with the top industry leading professionals globally that last test of time.
- Our recruitment consultants realise the value of long-term relationships, and Phaidon exists to enable exceptional careers for our candidates, clients and own employees.
- You will have the freedom and support to build a function and team from scratch, or choose to expand an existing desk
- You will have exposure to leaders of industry within the Banking and Finace sector from day one
- We offer you a transparent and meritocratic progression and commission structure, in an environment where everyone champions and celebrates success
What are the reward of working as a Recruitment Consultant at Phaidon International, Berlin?
- International relocation opportunities after 18 months within our most established brand
- Build your own team after 6-9 months.
- Continual Learning & Development at all levels, we push you to continually learn new skills.
- Unlimited promotions - we have a completely transparent promotions structure and on average people get promoted at least once if not twice a year
- Huge exposure and responsibility very early on in your career - we're not focused on age or work experience, if you have a burning desire to be successful that's enough for us.
- An open and flat hierarchy- everyone is within arms reach and sharing knowledge and experience is embedded in our culture
Other perks of the job:
- Weekly early finish Target, Monthly Socials, Quarterly Lunch clubs, Annual company paid holidays.
- An open and flat company structure combined with a friendly, supportive and international team
- A true meritocracy- where hard work pays off
You can be in Berlin or Germany or looking to relocate from another Country but you must have EU/German right to work without requiring sponsorship and be able to speak both German and English at Business level (C1+)
Apply today with your updated CV in English or German
Sign up for job alerts - its free