An award winning fintech start-up specialising in providing business finance to help small businesses grow further and faster. In 5 years the company has already lent over £150m through their award winning technology platform. After raising capital to grow the business and recently opening operations in Germany, Spain, Poland this is a fantastic time to join the business.
This is an entry level grad job paying £20,000 plus a potential 15% performance-related bonus.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the Client Onboarding Team responsible for managing and developing the early stage of the client relationship, ensuring clients are presented with different product advantages and benefits. As part of the German Customer Service Team, you will be first point of contact for German clients. This is an excellent entry level job for a recent graduate looking to kick start their career by joining a fast growth Fintech business, with great training and ample career progression opportunity.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
• You will be responsible for collecting business documents submitted by clients and you will get a chance to develop a deep understanding of the SME customer base in Germany.
• As you will be working closely with customers, you will need to be a successful communicator and passionate about providing the best service possible.
• Regularly analyse team impact and create reports for relevant stakeholders.
• Cross-functional communication with other countries to improve customer experience.
• Building rapport with German business owners.
• Pitching to customers who have already started the sign-up process but have not yet completed it.
• Handling inbound calls and making outbound calls to resolve customer issues and chase documents.
• Handling requests received through the live chat on website or via email.
• Ensuring that all necessary documents are in place to allow our Credit Analysts and Account Managers to make a lending decision.
• Maintaining accurate customer records and update systems.
• Play a crucial role in recruiting and training new members of the Onboarding Team .
What are the ideal candidate's personality, skills and qualifications?
• Fluent German speaker.
• Strong communication and listening skills with an excellent telephone manner.
• A proven ability to explain complex products and services to consumers.
• The ability to "think outside the box" to make suggestions that will help improve products, systems and processes.
• Basic understanding of business finance and accounting is a bonus.
• A good business sense and an understanding of what makes SMEs tick and what challenges they face.
• Someone eager to be given responsibility and ownership of tasks within a team environment
• A communicative personality and good team player skills.
• Proactive self-starter approach, eager to be part of a young and dynamic team.
• Strong mathematical and analytical skills are a bonus.
• Prior experience in a customer service position is a bonus.
What are the perks of working at this company?
You will always have a say in the business and have the opportunity to really make a difference. You will be working on really interesting projects that will help the company more effectively serve its customers and help them to grow.
The company is focused on helping employees become top performers and reward everyone in numerous ways.
Employee benefits include:
• Company retreats (think French Alps and Spanish seaside) you can work from several weeks a year.
• Pool, Ping Pong, Foosball tables and tournaments, morning yoga and an ever growing number of active clubs (you can set up your own!) - from climbing to chess, cycling, football, running, etc.
• Whether it's in a hammock or on a sofa or bean bag, there is plenty of space to chill out within the office.
• 25 days holiday a year plus a day off for your birthday - we want you fresh and fully charged.
• Plenty of drinks and snacks, healthy and unhealthy.
• Subsidised gym membership (to work off the unhealthy snacks) and restaurant discounts in Fitzrovia.
£18,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£18,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£24,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£20,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£26,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£20,000 to £22,000 depending on experience plus benefits plus share scheme London, Central London ASAP
£20000 + uncapped commission plus OTE plus Bonus Leeds, Yorkshire ASAP
£35k Package, £22 to 23k Basic Salary negotiable plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£21000.00 to £23000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits London 8-Jun-2018
Competitive plus benefits plus OTE London Various