|Location:||The East, Needham Market, Creeting St. Mary|
|Sectors:||Engineering, Environmental, Research & Analysis|
Due to increasing workload RSA Geotechnics seek graduate and experienced geotechnical and geoenvironmental engineers. The posts will be predominantly based at our office in Needham Market in Suffolk. Although, travelling to sites located throughout England will be required.
Candidates must be motivated and flexible with good team working, communication, analytical, organisation and problem-solving skills. Up-to-date IT skills are essential.
Daily tasks involve:
• Collecting, analysing and interpreting data.
• Preparing factual and interpretative reports.
• Providing advice and information to clients.
• Ensuring projects keep to budget and timescale.
• Liaison with clients, consultants and contractors.
• Planning, organising and undertaking fieldwork.
• Utilising specialist computer applications.
Candidates must have excellent written English skills and a degree in geology, civil engineering, engineering geology, environmental sciences or mining/mineral engineering or HNC/D in related subject required. Post graduate qualifications (MSc/PhD) in specialist field would be advantageous, but not essential.
Key skills include:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work alone and in a team environment.
• Ability to carry out tasks accurately and follow strict methodologies.
• Strong attention to details, disciplined, careful and focused.
The posts are full time and permanent, subject to satisfactory completion of a trial period. The standard hours of work are 9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. Annual holiday entitlement is twenty-five days per year. Salary would depend upon relevant qualifications and experience.
Candidates would be required to supervise field investigations therefore a clean UK driving license would be required and relevant site experience would be preferred.
To apply please send your CV via the apply now button
Applicants who are selected for interview will be contacted by e-mail. Applicants who have not been selected for interview will not be contacted.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
Competitive South East, London, Dartford, Rochester ASAP
Competitive South West, Taunton ASAP
£26,500 + benefits East Midlands, West Midlands ASAP
£26,091 to £29,694 South West, Cheltenham ASAP
Competitive South West, Taunton, Exeter 13-Oct-2018