G&E Partners Lifescience – Executive Search Consultant
We are looking for ambitious and dynamic graduates or recent graduates to join our 2021 Graduate Scheme. The position will be based at our Head Office in London’s West End (Oxford Circus).
- Prior industry understanding and/or a Life Science related degree can prove beneficial but as with all Executive Search jobs it is attitude, grit and dedication that are still the biggest indicators of success.
- A problem solving / entrepreneurial attitude is advantageous.
- An ethos that outstanding personal performance is best supported by strong team unity.
- A dedication to becoming a great recruiter, money aside, keep your focus on the process and constant personal improvement and the money is a welcome side-effect.
About us - G&E Partners Lifescience
G&E Partners are an established Executive Search and Selection organisation with completed assignments across 30+ countries around the world. We work with companies that have recruitment requirements from Senior Management to C-Suite level and Board.
G&E Partners offers bespoke executive recruitment strategies working consultatively with CEOs and Biotech Leaders to help them assess and execute their recruitment strategies.
Our work directly impacts the performance of businesses helping patients with unmet medical need, whether that be Novel RNA / Gene Therapies, Cutting Edge Cancer treatments or Covid-19 Taskforces.
G&E Partners Life Science team is developing rapidly. We have seen year-on-year success and some great personal stories in the process. The timing couldn’t be better to join G&E Partners and be part of a team that bases it’s success on inclusivity, promoting strong individual and team performance.
- Meeting with clients virtually and in-person to determine the specific needs of their business
- Headhunting executive individuals for 'hard to fill' positions such as Chief Medical Officer, Chief Scientific Officer or CEOs in the worlds most reknowned biotech hubs
- Travelling both nationally and internationally to meet clients and candidates
- Advising clients on the market and hiring strategy
- Interviewing and networking with high level executive candidates in the Biotech jobs space
Our Graduate training programme, specifically designed by our in-house Learning and Development Expert & Leadership team, utilises a blended approach of on-the-job, One-2-One, Bespoke E-learning Resource and classroom-based learning.
We set out to ensure that our development infrastructure keeps pace with your ambition from the time your start as a Graduate to the time you run your own business unit as an MD – we have a tailored approach through each stage of your development.
Also worth noting is our retention rate of consultants. For an industry which is known for high labour turnover we can evidence a retention rate of over 95%. This shows our commitment to help your personal and professional development.
What you can expect from us
- A meritocratic environment that is built around the belief that if you are good enough, you are old enough.
- Investment in industry leading tools for each consultant, no sharing of licenses.
- In-house, sector specific training.
- An industry leading commission structure which pays up to 60% of fee value.
- Numerous monthly, quarterly, and yearly incentives and rewards that include Michelin Star meals, holidays to Ibiza and a Top Biller prize (last year was a Rolex).
G&E Partners Limited
G&E Partners is a global search firm dedicated to a Talent Management approach which gains us access to the highest calibre of individual, almost invisible to traditional search methodology.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london recruitment jobs london partners lifescience executive consultant london immediate limited
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Consulting Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2021 - Central London
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Recruitment Grad Scheme (London - Immediate Start!)
23,000 to 35,000
6Gravitas Recruitment Group
Graduate Marketing Executive
£28000 to £35000 per annum
10IT Graduate Recruitment
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£20,000 to £35,000
Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London
Business Analyst Graduate Programme