GC Scientist and Physiology Assistant - Manchester
We are currently working with a leading healthcare diagnostic provider with clinics in London, Cambridge and Manchester, who specialise in testing unresolved health problems. They offer a comprehensive range of tests for their patients within their speciality area.
They are looking for a scientific graduate to join their expanding team within their laboratory and clinic to work on the Gas Chromatography instrumentation and assist with performing physiological investigations. The company provides a valuable structured and unique training environment which combines practical laboratory skills, technical and research skills as well as experience of working in a clinical face to face patient setting.
- Performing physiological investigations and reporting on the results
- Assisting with clinical trials and research studies in their niche field
- Maintaining clinical stock
- Analysing samples using Gas Chromatography
- Completing clinical audits
- Data analysis and entry
- Performing calibrations on the equipment
- Dealing with clinic patients and answering customer queries
- A 2:1 or above degree in a Life Science, Biomedical Science, Biochemistry etc field.
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of using Gas Chromatography is extremely desirable, but not essential
STEM Graduates was established in 2014 and we remain the UK’s only graduate recruitment agency focussing exclusively on placing candidates from a STEM subject. Our clients include fast-growing tech start-ups, expanding engineering firms, scientific consultancies along with multi-national employers.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :scientist physiology assistant manchester stem graduates
People who applied for this job also applied for:
2021 Graduate Leadership Development Programme
£28,000 + £2,500 joining bonus
South East, South West, London, The East, Wales, North West, Scotland, Nationwide, Manchester, Harlow, Gloucester, Glenrothes, Feltham, Hanworth
Life Sciences Recruitment Consultant- Zurich
Discover EY – Black Heritage in Business
Remote work, London
Risk Consultant - Graduate Trainee - Birmingham
West Midlands, Nationwide, Birmingham
Summer Internships with PwC - Summer 2021
IT Consultant - Manchester
23,500 to 26,500
North West, Manchester City Centre, Blackfriars