|Salary:||Competitive plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus|
|Sectors:||Consultancy, Computing & IT, Languages, Sales, Recruitment|
Why join the Gartner sales team in Europe? Culture, collaboration and community. Hear directly from professionals who’ve found their perfect fit with Gartner sales. Gartner is the world’s leading technology research and advisory company. Learn more at gartner.com/careers.
We’re looking for top talent to join our growing sales team...
If you’re energetic, results-driven and want to be part of a team that grows our business and empowers clients to grow theirs, you just might be IT. We are looking for candidates to sell in to the UK, Scandinavia, Italy, Spain, Benelux, France, Portugal, Germany and the DACH region so language speakers please do apply!
Graduate Sales Executive are responsible for developing relationships with C-level executives. You will work with clients and prospects in a specified territory to ensure they understand and receive maximum value from Gartner services.
- Grow our business by engaging C-level executive clients and prospects by phone while maintaining quota within a specific territory
- Keep clients happy while working alongside them to increase satisfaction, retention, and account growth
- Steer your own success by your competitive knowledge, managing your activity, and tracking your performance
- We offer an extensive 7-week classroom-based training academy teaching you all you need to know about Gartner, our unique value proposition and consultative selling techniques.
- You will also be assigned a personal Mentor, and a management team that prepares you to acclimate to Gartner, meet and exceed your quotas, and advance your career with the company.
- Reward your accomplishments with a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, exceptional benefits, and generous paid time off. Top performers receive all-expense-paid trips to exotic locations such as Hawaii, Australia, and Mexico.
- A graduate with sales experience in a professional setting, or a graduate looking for exciting sales opportunities
- Fluent English and/or any of these languages: Swedish, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch or German.
- Interested in becoming a consultative, value-based sales expert.
- A strong communicator, able to develop and conduct effective presentations with C-level and senior executive clients.
- Familiar with the sales life cycle, from prospecting to close, and looking forward to your next engagement.
- Ambitious, curious and motivated to be successful.
- Experienced or interested in the technology industry.
To apply for this role please click on the 'Apply Now' button.
Realistic earnings up to £100k plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP
£20000 to £35000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus Central ASAP
£22,000 Basic, £35,000 OTE plus benefits plus OTE salary review London ASAP
Competitive depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE South East, London 1-Jul-2017
Up to £34,000 depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE London 1-Jan-2017
£22,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits London, Northern Ireland, Nationwide Ongoing
£24,000 plus benefits London, Manchester, Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£30,160 plus benefits salary review London 1-Sep-2017
Competitive + Company Car + Benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£19k London ASAP
£23,000 to £35,000 OTE plus benefits International (Europe), International Ongoing
£20000 to £50000 per annum plus OTE plus Bonus Central ASAP
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Wolverhampton, Stourbridge, Wollaston Ongoing
£23000 to £75000 per annum plus Bonus Central 1-Dec-2016
£35k to £40k OTE London ASAP
35 to 40K OTE London ASAP
£35k to £40k OTE London ASAP