|Salary:||Competitive plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus|
|Sectors:||Consultancy, Computing & IT, Languages, Sales, Recruitment|
Why join the Gartner sales team in Europe? Culture, collaboration and community. Hear directly from professionals who've found their perfect fit with Gartner sales. Gartner is the world's leading technology research and advisory company. Learn more at gartner.com/careers.
We're looking for top talent to join our growing sales team...
If you're energetic, results-driven and want to be part of a team that grows our business and empowers clients to grow theirs, you just might be IT. We are looking for candidates to sell in to the UK, Scandinavia, Italy, Spain, Benelux, France, Portugal, Germany and the DACH region so language speakers please do apply!
Graduate Sales Executive are responsible for developing relationships with C-level executives. You will work with clients and prospects in a specified territory to ensure they understand and receive maximum value from Gartner services.
• Grow our business by engaging C-level executive clients and prospects by phone while maintaining quota within a specific territory
• Keep clients happy while working alongside them to increase satisfaction, retention, and account growth
• Steer your own success by your competitive knowledge, managing your activity, and tracking your performance
• We offer an extensive 7-week classroom-based training academy teaching you all you need to know about Gartner, our unique value proposition and consultative selling techniques.
• You will also be assigned a personal Mentor, and a management team that prepares you to acclimate to Gartner, meet and exceed your quotas, and advance your career with the company.
• Reward your accomplishments with a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, exceptional benefits, and generous paid time off. Top performers receive all-expense-paid trips to exotic locations such as Hawaii, Australia, and Mexico.
• A graduate with sales experience in a professional setting, or a graduate looking for exciting sales opportunities
• Fluent English and/or any of these languages: Swedish, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch or German.
• Interested in becoming a consultative, value-based sales expert.
• A strong communicator, able to develop and conduct effective presentations with C-level and senior executive clients.
• Familiar with the sales life cycle, from prospecting to close, and looking forward to your next engagement.
• Ambitious, curious and motivated to be successful.
• Experienced or interested in the technology industry.
To apply for this role please click on the 'Apply Now' button.
£28000 to £32000 per annum plus OTE plus Bonus Central ASAP
£22,000 to £29000 + Benefits London, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE South East, London 1-Jul-2017
competitive South East, London, Central, Slough, Reading 27-Mar-2017
£18,250 (per annum) London ASAP
£25,000 (per annum) London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
£40,000 plus salary review plus benefits plus expenses London, Barbican Various
£24,000 to £27,000 plus benefits London Various
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
£23,500 plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide Various
Basic Salary: £28,000 with £40,000 OTE plus OTE Central, Reading ASAP
£20 to 25K OTE £35 to 50,000 negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses London, Central ASAP
£20 to 25K OTE £35 to 50,000 negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses salary review London, Central ASAP
£21,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£17,000 (per annum) North West, Manchester ASAP
£22,000 (per annum) London ASAP