French Speaking: Analyst - Investment Information Services
- Up to £30000 per annum + benefits
- Apply by:
- 28th January 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
My client is a multinational information services organisation, based in London but with offices globally. The world's leading investment firms, consultancies and corporations depend on this company to access crucial, first-hand perspectives from specialised industry experts.
Established in 2007, my client is an expert network serving hundreds of global institutions and thousands of analysts worldwide. The firm gives its clients compliant, confidential access to expert industry insights through one-to-one telephone consultations, by producing detailed reports and by hosting moderated conference calls, private meetings and roundtable events.
My client counts 800 employees globally is one of the industry's largest and well established expert networks, setting up thousands of risk-free interactions with experts across all industries and geographies every year. They have doubled their turnover every two years since 2007: the firm's success speaks for itself.
Headquartered in central London, the company is present in 3 continents with offices in New York, Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong and Mumbai.
My client is recruiting a language speaking associate to join their Account Management team with a focus on Private Equity, Credit or Public Equities clients. This function will report directly to the Head of Account Management.
This opportunity will give you unrivalled access to senior professionals (think C-level Execs, Fund Managers and Directors), and is a fantastic chance to develop a broad commercial skillset as a foundation for an exciting career in business.
- Interact daily with clients to help engage users with the company's relevant product lines
- Develop a deeper understanding of client preferences and needs, and how to match this with the firm's relevant products
- Identify inactive users on priority accounts and use the content offering to engage clients, including cross-selling products through a variety of media (phone, emails, Bloomberg and face-to-face meetings)
- Maintain and update client user preferences to ensure tailored content and service delivery
- Develop close relationships with sophisticated clients to help refine and develop conference call, project and report ideas
- Liaise with Account Management, Research, Sales and Product teams across the firm
- Maintain client user data on computer systems (account structure, user preferences, compliance requirements, packages)
- Attend weekly sales meetings
- Fluent or native in French or German
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK, with a bachelor's degree
- Relevant work experience within Sales, Recruitment, Customer services or Hospitality sector
- A client service-focused mind set
- Proven experience in communicating effectively and building relationships quickly over the phone and face-to-face
- A resourceful nature, with a diligent and proactive approach to work
- The ability to work well within a team, under pressure and with a positive attitude
- A strong interest in financial markets and company news flow
- My client offers a competitive salary, generous commission structure and accelerated career progression for successful and ambitious individuals. There is a dynamic and sociable working culture including monthly socials, company trips and Friday drinks.
With an interactive management team, and an open and collaborative work environment, my client values creativity of thought and listens to the voices of employees. If you are self-motivated, driven, want to use your languages and focused on achievement, there are no limits to your ability to grow and be a part of this firm's success story!
Sign up for job alerts - its free