Foxtons - Property Manager (London)
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
The Lettings Support team provide assistance to thousands of Foxtons' tenants and landlords who have rented their properties through one of our estate agency offices. We want to make sure that each tenancy runs smoothly from start to finish and that excellent customer service is delivered throughout. As well as mediating between tenants and landlords it is equally important to ensure that all the necessary paperwork is in place and that all relevant records are maintain for the duration of the tenancy.
Foxtons Lettings Support Consultants answer questions concerning contracts and offer guidance wherever possible to help our landlords effectively manage their properties. It is therefore vital to enjoy communicating with a wide variety of people. Organisational skills are also essential to balance the demands on your time and manage the administrative elements of the role.
You will be trained on all aspects of the property industry so experience is not a pre-requisite. As well as comprehensive tuition and guidance, you will have on-the-job training in order to give you hands on experience from the beginning.
Location - Based in our west London Headquarters
· Starting salary £22,000 per annum
· Ongoing mentoring and professional development
· Meaningful career progression
· Vibrant company culture including paid-for social events
· Industry leading enhanced parental leave package
· Diversity and inclusion networks
· Professional approach to customer services
· Excellent telephone manner
· Strong time management skills
· Ability to problem solve
· Outstanding attention to detail
To find out more and apply, click the apply button below!
Sign up for job alerts - its free