Forex Account Manager
- £25K to OTE £60K 1st year negotiable + OTE
- Apply by:
- 26th July 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
FOREX Account Manager – FinTech Sales
£25k Base - OTE £60K IN YOUR 1ST YEAR!
5 Vacancies – Mid August Start Date
Location: Bank - London
Celsius Graduate Recruitment are delighted to be working with Europe's leading Commercial Foreign Exchange Specialist based in the heart of the City of London.
Our established and fast growing, global client is looking for self-motivated and ambitious graduates to drive the business even further and become consultants to C-level contacts within large enterprises.
This is a fantastic opportunity to:
- Work in a fast paced corporate environment with like-minded, ambitious individuals
- Work with FTSE-listed companies and high net worth individuals
- Work in the exciting world of finance and Forex in the City
- Work in beautiful offices in the heart of London – 2 minutes walk from Bank station
- Build and Manage your own pipeline of clients
- Attend Client Facing Meetings
- International Travel
- Have incredible earning potential and earn top level bonus
As a leading commercial broker of deliverable FX, they offer their clients a comprehensive suite of FX execution products and unparalleled guidance for corporate clients and high net-work individuals in need of managing exposure in the foreign exchange market. They work with their clients to execute considered FX strategies, providing structured products, spot transactions, flexible forward contracts and versatile credit facilities.
As a Graduate Account Manager, you will undergo extensive training; develop client relationships as well as bringing on new clients through phone-based activity. Your role will involve managing sales cycles and attending meetings with the opportunity for international travel, shadowing senior sales people to learn how to build relationships and close deals face to face at C-level. The company will support you every step of the way in helping you develop your career and build an extensive portfolio of clients.
- Free gym membership and personal trainer
- Full AXA Healthcare for you and a partner
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Fifa in the boardroom
- Beautiful offices
- Excellent working environment
- Tailored suits, Watches, Shoes
- Cash incentive up to £11K
- £2k holiday contributions
The successful applicant can move through the tiers from Junior to Top Tier, they also have the potential to move into management or different teams within the business depending on their skill-set.
In this role, you will need to be/have:
- Educated to a degree level or above
- Honest, genuine and emotionally intelligent
- Driven, Self-Starter, Money-Hungry
- Well-Presented, Articulate and Highly Motivated
- Tenacious, Target-Driven, Confident and Sociable
- Proactive, hunter attitude who responds well to a targeted environment
- Available to start on the 12th of August
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to travel internationally to meet clients, receive benefits such as a free gym membership, personal trainer in a positive, work-hard, play-hard environment with a ping-pong table in the office and FIFA in the boardroom. Yearly Christmas parties are held at The Shard and the company also has VIP access at the Lovebox Festival. Incentive prizes include up to £11k in cash, £6k watches, £2k towards holidays, £1k suits, £500 shoes and various other prizes.
If you think you have what it takes and want to be rewarded for your hard work, are passionate about a successful career in a reward driven sales environment… then this could be the ideal job for you!
To find out more about this role and our client, and be in with a chance to be put forward to meet with them at interview stage then please simply submit your CV and one of our consultants will be in touch.
Sign up for job alerts - its free