Ford Motor - Graduate Opportunities in Software Engineering
- South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
- Apply by:
- 11th December 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Ford Motor Company is aggressively pursuing emerging opportunities to become a leader in connectivity, mobility services, autonomous vehicles, the customer experience and data and analytics
This is your opportunity to join our Software Engineering team working
on a range of new products including mobile phone apps to control the
connected car; Apps to enable new business opportunities such as car
sharing and car parking; Solutions for Cities that tackle congestion and
enable autonomous vehicles and Solutions to optimize the efficiency of
The work is challenging, interesting and varied, and provides opportunities to build relationships on an international level, whilst working with fast-moving emerging technologies.
Our Graduate Programme
You will progress through a series of placements, designed to help you build on the knowledge and skills you gained in your degree. From day one, you will be doing a real role with real responsibilities. Over the course of the program, you will have the opportunity to develop in many areas, including some of the following:
• Software Engineering
• Test engineering
• Web development
• iOS Mobile App development
• Pivotal Cloud Foundry Platform Development
• Android Mobile App development
• Product Management
• Product Design
Where you will be based
IT is a global team, so you may be required to travel to any Ford location worldwide. However, our UK centres of excellence are in Brentwood in South Essex and the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in East London.
Who we’re looking for
To be part of our future, you will:
• You will need to have graduated within a degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
• IT related degree or IT component to the degree studied. For example:
• Combined business and IT related degree/content
• Experience of working with IT solutions
• ITMB (IT management and business)
• Demonstrate the ability to quickly learn new technologies and concepts, and to deliver complex system-level solutions.
• Demonstrate strong team working skills.
• Demonstrate software engineering experience from degree program, previous internship, work experience, coding competitions, or publications.
Click the below link to apply.
Sign up for job alerts - its free