Food Lover | Account Management | West Midlands
- £24000 to £30000 per annum + benefits + OTE + bonus
- West Midlands
- 22nd February 2020
- Start date:
- February 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
THE JUST EAT STORY SO FAR
Wow, what a journey it's been. In just over 15 years we've grown from an ambitious crew of 15, to a passionate team of more than 2,500, all dedicated to bringing more than 15 million customers great food experiences. We've created a world of choice and built a robust tech platform: working with over 62,000 restaurant partners globally to serve everything from pizza to sushi, burgers to burritos.
That's just the beginning, and we're super proud of it. But the best is yet to come. Nobody offers more variety when it comes to bringing people food. We welcome our customers in to our amazing and expanding selection of cuisines as part of our ongoing vision of creating the world's greatest food community.
Now you have the chance to join one of the fastest growing FTSE 100 businesses out there and trust us when we say it's a decision you won't regret and an experience you won't forget.
THE OPPORTUNITY & RESPONSIBILITIES
Working as a Territory Executive is all about ensuring our Restaurant Partners enjoy the best possible experience when joining and working with Just Eat. This isn't a typical new business sales role but you will be expected to provide a world-class on-boarding experience for our Restaurant Partners and there will also be the chance to work alongside your Regional Growth Manager to ensure Just Eat is thriving across the region.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Exceptional on-boarding of new Restaurant Partners. You'll be the face of Just Eat for all new Restaurant Partners in your region and the first person they'll meet as they begin their partnership with us. First impressions count so we're relying on you to give them the best possible experience and ensure they are set up to succeed on the Just Eat platform
- Sourcing of new business opportunities. You're the eyes and ears of Just Eat, the first to spot new restaurants opening up in your area. You'll be responsible for sourcing these leads and helping to get them signed up to become a Just Eat restaurant partner
- Local event and activation support. As a key member of the Field Sales team you'll get involved in everything that's going on across the region. From local events to restaurant-specific sponsorship you'll have the opportunity to be part of the action and help spread the love between restaurant partners and local consumers
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We're always on the lookout for the most talented, passionate and driven candidates out there. Our plans are ambitious and the pace of our growth shows no sign of slowing down so if you're up for the challenge, passionate about self-improvement and excited about making a difference then you could be just what we're looking for.
We'll help bring out the best in you but hopefully you'll already have:
- Experience in a B2B sales role
- A proven track record of success
- A desire to take ownership of ambitious targets
- Strong presentation skills
- A passion for learning and self-improvement
- Razor sharp attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- A keen interest in food and the world of restaurants
- An exceptional work ethic and the desire to make a difference
There's nowhere quite like Just Eat and it's impossible to do justice to what it's like to work in such a fast-moving, passionate and fun environment on paper...but here's a few of the benefits you'll receive:
- Very competitive salary with exceptional OTE opportunity
- Everything you need to deliver world-class results; company car, phone and Microsoft Surface Pro
- As much learning and self-development as you can handle! We have a team dedicated to providing you with Sales Excellence skills so if you want to get even better, we'll help you make that happen
- A whole load of personal benefits - from subsidised takeaway to a company share save scheme and everything in between
- A ton of fun. It might be a bit of a cliche to use the phrase 'Work Hard, Play Hard' but that sums us up pretty well
Sign up for job alerts - its free