|Salary:||£25000 to £26000 per annum + benefits + OTE + Bonus|
2x FMCG Graduate Sales Consultant wanted to help them grow our clients sales team in the fast paced environment of FMCG sales. Want to have uncapped earning potential with a starting salary of between £25-26,000 with a work hard play attitude, where domestic and international travel is the normality then this is the perfect opportunity to start out your career as a FMCG Graduate Sales Consultant.
Location: West London Salary: £25,000 - £26,000
Permanent, Full Time Start Date: ASAP
• Attractive Bonus Structure - 1st Year OTE £35,000
• Michelin Star President Lunch Clubs for top performers
• Team Holidays (Last year was Miami, Hong Kong and Tignes)
• 25 Days Holiday
• Free Gym Membership
• Company Laptop and Mobile Phone
One of the world's best known Food & Beverage brands around are looking to expand their Sales team for Customer Development Graduates and Graduate Territory Managers. Both roles include B2B Sales, with former being focused around Business Development and the latter being Account Management led. The firm deal with FMCG brands right across the spectrum; from coffee through to dog food.
With a formalised training scheme, and 6 month rotation of roles, you will gain expert insight into the FMCG market as well as come away with a far better grasp of the commercial and sales worlds. In addition, you will be placed on a very profitable pension scheme and be subject to a quarterly bonus structure that can increase your earnings by £10K!
Being a FMCG Graduate Sales Consultant is a multi-faceted role. Your day-to-day role will vary from week to week, but overall you will be tasked with the following:
• To manage key accounts whilst developing new business and building new
• To create business plans and manage P&L for various wholesale accounts.
• Driving sales to achieve strong, noticeable results.
• Working closely within the team along with mentoring junior members of the sales team.
• Creating efficient relationships with key contacts across supply chain, buying, format teams and category.
• A minimum of 2:2 from a University
• Commercial experience is highly desirable.
• Strong communication skills, with eloquence in the language in spoken or written form.
• Extra-curricular achievements - open to a wide range of achievements.
• Drive, ambition and want for continued success.
• Ability to have complex conversations with individuals who are experts/leaders in their field.
• Having the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once.
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Tom Hardy at Graduate Fasttrack.
£20000 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP
£20000 to £23000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
Up to £24000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£22500 to £40000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE London ASAP
£22000 to £24000 per annum plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP
£25k basic / £50k OTE plus OTE South East, Guildford ASAP
£20,000 to £22,000 (OTE £35k) plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£26k basic, OTE £36k plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£25K Salary including OTE first year plus OTE Leeds, Yorkshire ASAP
Salary £23 to 25k plus £10k OTE depending on experience plus OTE South East, Luton ASAP