Fintech Recruitment Consultant – Graduate Scheme
- £20k – £22k (£35,000 OTE) negotiable depending on experience + stock options + benefits + OTE + bonus + expenses with salary review
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Our client is a start-up FinTech recruitment company, specialising in placing senior individuals in the FinTech space across the main Finance and Technology districts across the globe. Although only a start-up operating for just over 1 year, they have grown to around 15 people, each specialising in their own areas and becoming experts in their markets. They are a super hard-working bunch and want the same from their new recruits. Nothing short of 100% will fly here. They will set you unrealistic expectations and look for you to meet those. In return, they will give you a fantastic platform to grow, progress and become an expert in a particular area of FinTech. Like us here at Powergrads they reward both individual and team success, regularly holding achievers’ lunches and taking top performers for rewards trips to exotic locations. It won’t be easy to get on these though – they have high expectations!
You will be the link between their impressive client base and all the candidates that want to work for them. You will need to develop your own relationships with senior business leaders within blue chip organisations and assist them in only seeing the best candidates on the market. There are 100’s of potential suitors for every opportunity, its your job to find the most relevant ones as to not waste both the clients and candidates time. To do this, you will need to work towards a set criteria and speak to a significant amount of people, every day. Its not just screening though – you will need to find new businesses to work with and develop new relationships in businesses that your agency does not currently work with (Business Development). You then need to manage that company as an account (Account Management) and have multiple processes on the go at any one time).
- An outrageously hard working individual. They don’t require you to work 12 hour days, but they do require you to work really hard when you're in the office.
- A very competitive person. They want you to want to better yourself. They currently have a very high performing team and want to maintain this at the highest level.
- Corporate. They are working with very high level individuals in Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Asset Management companies, the individual joining them will need to be aware of this and will need to make an effort to be as corporate as possible.
- Flexible. You could be working on an opportunity in Singapore one minute, then working on an opportunity in London or Singapore in the afternoon, so flexibility is required.
If you think you would be well suited to this opportunity, then we would love to hear from you. Send a copy of your CV and let us know the best time to get in touch.
Powergrads are a new and innovative Graduate Recruitment company to enter the market. We provide and honest service to help you best decide on your career. We work with a range of companies, from small start-up companies all the way to huge global companies with 500+ individuals. If this role doesn’t sound suitable, then we do have a portfolio of clients with varying profiles, so drop us a call to find out more information about our other clients.
Sign up for job alerts - its free