Financial Talent Acquisition Consultant (Immediate Start)
A new opportunity has arisen at a finance recruitment agency for a graduate or entry-level person looking to expand yoour knowledge with unlimited earning potential.
The agency is one of the UK's leading providers of recruitment services to the finance industry, and this is a fantastic opportunity to join their team. You will be responsible for identifying and approaching potential candidates, conducting interviews, and providing users with excellent service.
There is considerable scope for growth and recognition within the agency, and you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge whilst working with some of the biggest names in finance.
- Competitive starting salary with uncapped commission structure
- Full recruitment training, and ongoing development
- Huge earning potential in this specialist niche sector
- Regular team social events
- Incredible opportunity for growth and development in a thriving industry
- Award-winning company with a fantastic reputation
- Excellent training and support offered to all employees
- Fantastic opportunity for career progression
Ideal Candidates for the Graduate Recruitment Consultant Role:
- Ideal Candidates will have a 2:2 or higher from a top University
- Self-starters who are ambitious, competitive and confident
- Strong communication skills - both verbally and written
- Sales/recruitment experience is preferred but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to start their career in recruitment, so if you have what it takes, we'd love to hear from you.
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE-listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, and Engineering sector.
Buchanan Search is a market-leading recruitment firm for a number of clients including FTSE-listed firms.
Buchanan Search Interview Reviews
Times Top100 Graduate Head Hunter, £40k First Year11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London.
Went through my past experiences and was...
Graduate Executive Search Consultant10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
Trainee Recruitment Consultant20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...