|Salary:||£30,000 to £50,000 + OTE|
|Location:||South East, London, Central, West Midlands, North West, Yorkshire, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester, Reading|
Basic Salary: £23,000 Annual OTE: First Year; £35,000-£50,000 Second Year; £60,000-£90,000
Company: London’s largest financial recruiter. Our client has an unprecedented presence in the financial sector both domestically and globally. Due to continued year-on-year growth and success, they are looking to grow their City based office and hire 6 ambitious trainees. The company are decorated in awards and boast an impressive work-life balance; Ranked No.1 Company in the UK for Work-Life Balance 2016, 'Recruitment Company of the Year' – Recruiter Awards 2016.
They yield annual revenues of £30 million+ and operate solely within the specialism of Finance; covering Management Consultancy, Accounting, Tax, Corporate Finance and Audit.
What will you be doing as a financial recruitment consultant?
- Building relationships and regularly consulting clients and candidates, to ensure their recruitment needs are met
- Maintaining successful client/candidate relationships
- Generating new business through business development
- Candidate engagement; screen CV’s, communicate and interview candidates to establish position suitability
- Producing adverts for job opportunities
- Hitting/surpassing targets to earn commission
Who is suitable for financial recruitment?
- Recent graduate from a Top 40 university (2:2 or higher)
- High-achiever (e.g. Sport)
- Commercial work experience (internships, placements, summer jobs etc)
Why be a financial recruitment consultant?
- Good basic salary £23k (£30k+ for experienced recruiter)
- Fantastic OTE (on target earnings) £35K+
- 2nd year OTE £70K
- 3rd year OTE £120K
- Annual incentives (holidays, weekends away)
- Uncapped commission
- Fantastic training programme
- Monthly incentives (lunch clubs, shopping trips etc.)
- Stunning offices in the City of London
Rule Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
£20,000 to £25,000 basic (£40,000 OTE) South East, London, Central London, North West, Manchester, Reading ASAP
£20,000 to £45,000 plus OTE London, West Midlands, Central London, North West, Manchester, Nationwide, Birmingham ASAP
£20,000 to £25,000 basic (£40,000 OTE) depending on experience plus OTE South East, London, Central London, North West, Manchester, Reading ASAP
£22,000 Basic Salary with a £45,000 OTE plus OTE South East, South West, London, West Midlands, Bristol, North West, Manchester, Birmingham, Reading ASAP
£18 to 20k basic + uncapped commission negotiable plus benefits South West, London, West Midlands, Central London, Bristol, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£20000 to £23000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£22000 to £26000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme Central ASAP
£30,000 to £35,000 OTE in your first year plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
23,000 London, Central London ASAP
23,000 plus OTE London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£44,00 + benefits United Kingdom, Nationwide Various
Competitive plus benefits London
£24,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Pension Scheme West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
£30,817 rising to £33,316 after one year plus benefits London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Wales, North West Various
£19000 to 24000 per annum, uncapped OTE! Nottingham, East Midlands 9-Dec-2017
£22000 to £24000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 18-Sep-2018
£20,000 basic (£30 to 40k Year 1 OTE) plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London, Central London ASAP
£18500 to £22000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme North West ASAP
£20000 to £22000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP