|Salary:||£30,000 to £50,000 + OTE|
|Location:||South East, London, West Midlands, North West, Yorkshire, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester, Reading|
Basic Salary: £23,000 Annual OTE: First Year; £35,000-£50,000 Second Year; £60,000-£90,000
Company: London’s largest financial recruiter. Our client has an unprecedented presence in the financial sector both domestically and globally. Due to continued year-on-year growth and success, they are looking to grow their City based office and hire 6 ambitious trainees. The company are decorated in awards and boast an impressive work-life balance; Ranked No.1 Company in the UK for Work-Life Balance 2016, 'Recruitment Company of the Year' – Recruiter Awards 2016.
They yield annual revenues of £30 million+ and operate solely within the specialism of Finance; covering Management Consultancy, Accounting, Tax, Corporate Finance and Audit.
What will you be doing as a financial recruitment consultant?
- Building relationships and regularly consulting clients and candidates, to ensure their recruitment needs are met
- Maintaining successful client/candidate relationships
- Generating new business through business development
- Candidate engagement; screen CV’s, communicate and interview candidates to establish position suitability
- Producing adverts for job opportunities
- Hitting/surpassing targets to earn commission
Who is suitable for financial recruitment?
- Recent graduate from a Top 40 university (2:2 or higher)
- High-achiever (e.g. Sport)
- Commercial work experience (internships, placements, summer jobs etc)
Why be a financial recruitment consultant?
- Good basic salary £23k (£30k+ for experienced recruiter)
- Fantastic OTE (on target earnings) £35K+
- 2nd year OTE £70K
- 3rd year OTE £120K
- Annual incentives (holidays, weekends away)
- Uncapped commission
- Fantastic training programme
- Monthly incentives (lunch clubs, shopping trips etc.)
- Stunning offices in the City of London
Rule Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£35,000 to £55,000 depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE Watford, Kingston upon Thames, London, Central London, Wembley, Croydon ASAP
£22,000 to £40,000 depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE Kingston upon Thames, London, Dartford, Central London, Wembley, Croydon ASAP
£40,000 to £60,000 plus benefits plus OTE Kingston upon Thames, London, Stratford, Central London, Wembley, Croydon ASAP
£23,000 to £40,000 depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE Watford, Kingston upon Thames, London, Stratford, Central London, Wembley ASAP
£20,000 to £35,000 depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE Kingston upon Thames, London, Central London, Wembley ASAP
Basic to £27,000 & OTE £40,000 to £60,00 depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses London ASAP
Base + Commission London, Central London ASAP
£20K to £22K starting OTE 1st year £30k plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus Liverpool, North West, Manchester, Nationwide ASAP
20000 to 50000 plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
30,000 to 40,000 OTE depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London, Central London ASAP