|Salary:||£30,000 to £50,000 + OTE|
|Location:||South East, London, Central, West Midlands, North West, Yorkshire, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester, Reading|
Basic Salary: £23,000 Annual OTE: First Year; £35,000-£50,000 Second Year; £60,000-£90,000
Company: London’s largest financial recruiter. Our client has an unprecedented presence in the financial sector both domestically and globally. Due to continued year-on-year growth and success, they are looking to grow their City based office and hire 6 ambitious trainees. The company are decorated in awards and boast an impressive work-life balance; Ranked No.1 Company in the UK for Work-Life Balance 2016, 'Recruitment Company of the Year' – Recruiter Awards 2016.
They yield annual revenues of £30 million+ and operate solely within the specialism of Finance; covering Management Consultancy, Accounting, Tax, Corporate Finance and Audit.
What will you be doing as a financial recruitment consultant?
- Building relationships and regularly consulting clients and candidates, to ensure their recruitment needs are met
- Maintaining successful client/candidate relationships
- Generating new business through business development
- Candidate engagement; screen CV’s, communicate and interview candidates to establish position suitability
- Producing adverts for job opportunities
- Hitting/surpassing targets to earn commission
Who is suitable for financial recruitment?
- Recent graduate from a Top 40 university (2:2 or higher)
- High-achiever (e.g. Sport)
- Commercial work experience (internships, placements, summer jobs etc)
Why be a financial recruitment consultant?
- Good basic salary £23k (£30k+ for experienced recruiter)
- Fantastic OTE (on target earnings) £35K+
- 2nd year OTE £70K
- 3rd year OTE £120K
- Annual incentives (holidays, weekends away)
- Uncapped commission
- Fantastic training programme
- Monthly incentives (lunch clubs, shopping trips etc.)
- Stunning offices in the City of London
Rule Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
£22,000 to £25,000 plus OTE South East, South West, London, West Midlands, Central London, Bristol, Nationwide, Birmingham, Reading ASAP
£21,000 to £25,000 depending on experience plus OTE South East, South West, London, West Midlands, Central London, Bristol, North West, Manchester, Birmingham, Reading ASAP
£20,000 to £25,000 (£45k 1st Year OTE) plus OTE South East, South West, London, Central London, Bristol, North West, Manchester, Nationwide, Reading ASAP
£20,000 to £37,500 plus OTE South West, London, West Midlands, Central London, Bristol, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£21,000 to £25,000 plus OTE South West, London, Glasgow, West Midlands, Bristol, North West, Scotland, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£25k basic / £50k OTE plus OTE South East, Guildford ASAP
up to £35,000 OTE in your first year plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses South East, London, Central, The East, Central London ASAP
£25000 to £35000 per annum negotiable plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£23000.00 to £38000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£23,000 plus OTE Scotland, Edinburgh ASAP