|Salary:||£23,398 pa (pro rata for part to time) + benefits|
|Location:||South East, Hertford|
|Sectors:||Public Sector, Finance|
The biggest challenges need the best leaders
Hertfordshire’s Graduate Programme will challenge, stretch and inspire you. Right from the start you’ll get involved, and have a say, in everything we do – the services we deliver and how we deliver them, the challenges we face, and our strategies for the coming years. Your voice will be heard, and your opinions valued. This is because we’re looking for leaders for the future. And the more you experience on the programme, the better equipped you’ll be to build a lasting career with us. We have many examples already of key leaders who joined us as graduates, with our graduate schemes as their springboard.
We are looking for talented, innovative and ambitious graduates to join our Financial Management Graduate Scheme for either a January/February or August 2018 start.
We are offering:
• A 3 year graduate training programme
• Sponsorship to complete the CIPFA (Chartered Institute of Public Finance & Accountancy) professional accountancy qualification
• Full financial sponsorship, a ‘buddy’ in your first year, a senior manager as a mentor, and a structured development programme.
• Excellent career prospects with opportunity to progress into senior management roles
• Access to Local Government Pension Scheme
• A starting salary of £23,398 increasing up to £32,486 based on performance with 6-monthly reviews
If you are looking to launch your career in the public sector and can offer what we’re looking for, we’d welcome your application:
• 2.1 degree or equivalent
• Proof of right to work in the UK, without the requirement of sponsorship
• Demonstrable ambition to make a career in public service.
• Please can you state as part of your qualifications, your A- level or equivalent subjects taken, including grades.
£19,000 rising to £30,000 + Benefits South East 1-Apr-2018
£28,485 to £31,601 (Bar at £30,785) per annum North West, Manchester ASAP
£20,661 to £23,398 (Bar at £22,658) per annum North West, Manchester ASAP
£20,000 tax free bursary South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, North West, North East, Scotland, Nationwide ASAP
£29,000 (depending on location) Plus a starting bonus of £3,000 plus benefits plus Bonus London, Nationwide ASAP