- £25,000 OTE £50,000 depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE
- London, Central London
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
My client is on the search for one more person to join their team as a Financial Headhunter working under the most successful manager within the business. They specialize in Investment, Asset Management and Acquisitions markets working with some of the biggest players in the finance industry including HSBC, Barclays and Goldman Sachs.
Their beautiful, modern and spacious offices are based in the heart of the Bank / Moorgate area. Equipped with state of the art technology and elegant bar and hang out space. There are currently 20 people in the company meaning that there is plenty of room for growth within the business.
- 2:1 or 1st from Top 25 UK institution
- 6 months+ Commercial Experience (Have you done a placement year?)
- Track record of success within your leisure pursuits e.g. sport, music or business
- Charismatic, confident and articulate! You must be able to hold a room!
- A genuine interest in Finance
What you will receive:
- Industry leading basic salary of £25,000
- With commission your earnings are looking in the region of £50,000
- Company laptop and telephone
- US Travel Opportunities
- Annual Holiday incentives
This role is the epitome of recruitment opportunities for only the most successful ambitious graduates. If you were originally interested in Finance but now want an opportunity with clear progression, clear earnings with a social fun culture then this is the opportunity for you!
Will you be the one person that they are looking to take on for the start of January?
If so, Click Apply now!
Sign up for job alerts - its free