Financial Consultancy Business Development Executive
- Up to £23500 per annum + benefits + OTE + bonus
- 15th December 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
A leading financial consultancy company based in the heart of London are now looking to expand their London office by Employing multiple driven graduates!
The Role: Financial Consultancy Business Development Executive
Salary: Base: £23,500, OTE: £40,000
Location: Central London
Start Date: ASAP
Having been established 15 years ago they have managed to tap into a niche in the financial consultancy world. They specialise in optimising the efficiency of businesses by helping them restructure and optimise their finances, one way in which this is achieved is through reaping the benefits of R&D tax relief.
They have offices located all over Europe including London, Manchester and Paris. Due to continued growth they are now looking for multiple highly driven graduates to join their successful business development team.
Benefits of the Financial Consultancy Business Development Executive role:
- Competitive base salary of £23,500 which rises with every promotion!
- Hit your targets and you will take home £40,000 in your first year
- An uncapped commission scheme which means massive earning potential for people who are up for the challenge
- Opportunity for fast progression due to it being a target-based progression scheme, hit your target and you will be promoted!
- Previous business development executives have been promoted multiple times in their first year
- Fantastic central London offices with and on-site bar and barista
- Highly social office environment, the team is often found down the pub!
- Heavily incentive for top performers
- Free gym membership and fitness classes
What you will be doing:
Starting out as a business development executive you will be helping driving revenue for the business.
You will achieve this though researching companies you think could benefit from this financial consultant, then networking with the key decision makers in those businesses to get them booked into business meetings.
You will be attending these meetings with the aim to have them invest in the consultancy, if they do invest you will see a percentage of the fee in the form of commission, hence the massive earing potential!
- Recent graduate from any degree discipline
- A strong work ethic and drive for success is essential as the role directly rewards hard work!
- No previous sales experience is needed nut could be advantageous
If you would love to work for a company with great benefits, and earning potential and think you have the relevant skills; then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Robert Castle at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Graduate Fasttrack is a boutique consultancy exclusively placing only the highest calibre of graduates within an elite selection of employers in London and parts of the UK.
Graduate Fasttrack Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
There was an initial phone interview, which I wasn't aware of as I only rang back for further details. It was a graduate recruitment member of their team and lasted about...
Sign up for job alerts - its free