Financial Accountant, Edmundson Electrical
Role: Financial Accountant, Edmundson Electrical
Looking for a challenging graduate role? One that challenges your ambition and a fantastic working culture? Look no further!
Edmundson Electrical is one of the most highly respected and established names in the electrical wholesale distribution industry. They are the UK's leading distributor of electrical equipment to trade and industry, employing over 4,000 staff in 380 locations across in the UK.
Do you have a strong numerical background? Perhaps your future lies in finance?
As a Graduate Financial Accountant you will be part of the company's central finance team who are responsible for producing the trading results for all 380 trading locations.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wishes to start their accountancy career within a very successful company.
In this varied role you will be involved in (but not limited to):
- The production of the monthly management accounts
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Analysing profit and loss accounts for tax purposes
- Production of credit risk reports
- Various ad-hoc work/projects
- £24,000 basic salary
- Excellent annual bonus scheme
- Membership of the company pension scheme
- Fully supported CIMA study package
- Good progression opportunities
- Educated to degree level in any discipline, preferably in a finance-related discipline, but any degree accepted if you have an interest in finance
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Confident and self-assured communicator
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and driven with a great work ethic
- Hold a full UK driving licence
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :financial accountant edmundson electrical pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Management Placement Programme, 12 months
£22000 to 30000 per annum
Graduate Analyst - TPP
Graduate Data Administrator
£23000.00 to £26000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
Data Product Graduate Scheme 2021– Kubrick
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
Audit Graduate Trainee (Industry & Services) - Manchester
North West, Manchester
Audit Intensive Graduate Programme - (Bristol, Southampton, Newcastle) - KPMG 2021
South East, South West, London, North West, North East, Yorkshire, Watford, Bristol, Leeds, Newcastle upon Tyne, Southampton