Finance Graduate Scheme - Whitbread Plc
- Competitive + benefits
- South East, Dunstable
- 20th November 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Based out of Whitbread Court, Dunstable, Bedfordshire
What It’s All About
Our award-winning programme will take your passion for people and transform it into exceptional finance expertise and commercial understanding.
You'll start by spending time with our operational teams across our Hotels and Restaurants; building your understanding of what has made Whitbread great for over 250 years and getting to the heart of our business. You’ll then move in to our Support Centre to begin three rotational placements, working in a business-critical role from day one - you’ll be instrumental in providing analysis that will inform and influence our strategic management decisions. Our rotational structure is what makes our fast-paced graduate scheme so special; ensuring that you acquire a breadth of experience, as well as a depth of knowledge.
Who Are We Looking For?
We're looking for individuals who want to be stretched and challenged beyond their comfort zone. Curious, hungry for new knowledge and always questioning, you’ll be determined and focused on getting things done with a passion for making things better.
Bringing fresh insights and a new way of thinking, driving creativity and innovation – you’ll be bold enough to speak out, confident to back yourself and challenge the status quo whilst building genuine, authentic and meaningful relationships.
We're not just looking for the next generation of leaders; we’re looking for individuals who want to make a difference.
What You’ll Need
- Minimum 2:1 degree in any subject (achieved or expected)
- Strong analytical and team work skills
- Excellent communication skills
What To Expect
Should your CV application be shortlisted, you’ll be issued an online
numerical and verbal test; depending on how this goes you’ll be invited
to Telephone Interview with our Finance team so we can get to know more
about you. You’ll also be able to ask any questions about the Scheme and
our incredible business.
After this, we shortlist for our Assessment Centre to be held in December – this means you could have your offer and contract to join our team by the new year!
In Return We’ll Offer You
- Market-competitive salary
- Rotations in to different areas of Finance to broaden your understanding of what we do - allowing you to explore what you’re really good at and enabling you to make a true impact on our FTSE 100 business
- On-going support, coaching and mentoring throughout the scheme to ensure you thrive; encouraging your relationship-building cross-functionally and with other members of Whitbread Graduate Scheme community
- Study support towards relevant professional qualifications, including funded exams, revision leave and coaching
- Annual Bonus Scheme up to 10%, Individual BUPA healthcare and Sharesave Sheme
- Contributory company Pension and 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- And of course – discount off our brands including Premier Inn UK and Germany and all our restaurants
Whitbread plc is a British multinational hotel and restaurant company headquartered in Houghton Regis, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom. The company has its origins in brewing. Its largest division is Premier Inn, which is the largest hotel brand in the UK with over 785 hotels and 72,000 rooms.
Whitbread Interview Reviews
06 April 2015
My interview was a day long assessment centre with 12 other candidates. This was one assessment centre of around 15 in total, in different locations around the country. There...
Sign up for job alerts - its free