As part of our 3-year Finance graduate scheme, you will begin by gaining practical experience within in a busy working environment, whether that be streaming down the commercial or corporate finance route within the Bet and Gaming Tribes. Alongside the scheme, we offer you the opportunity to study towards your CIMA or your ACCA.
You could spend your first 12 months embedded within one of the Tribes in Commercial Finance, where you will be paired with an experienced Finance Analyst who will give you exposure to cost analysis, reporting, budgeting and forecasting. You will gain experience in being engaged in the business and providing departmental heads with the financial analysis and support to enable them to make key business decisions.
You could also be headed to work within the Internal Audit function will give you the opportunity to develop an understanding of risk management and be involved in end-to-end reviews of critical business processes with the objective of identifying and communicating improvement opportunities to key stakeholders within the business.
What are we looking for?
• Analytical but commercially minded
• Comfortable with ambiguity
• Tenacity, creativity and innovative thinking
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage and build rapport with stakeholders across the business
• Collaborative, self-starters with the ability and motivation to
• work within a wider team
• The ability to manage projects independently
• Resilient nature and able to remain calm under pressure
• A proactive approach,
• Commercial awareness
• Natural curiosity
• Passionate and interested our brands and products
• Comfortable working with numbers and data
For more information or to apply - Click Here
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire Various
Competitive plus benefits Watford, London Various
£23,000 to £35,000 OTE plus benefits International (Europe), International Ongoing
£18.5k to £22k + uncapped commission & benefits South East, South West, London, North West, Scotland, Yorkshire ASAP
£26,500 plus benefits plus Bonus South West, Malmesbury Various