Finance Assistant | London | Foodie Start-up
- £25000 to £28000 per annum + benefits + bonus
- Apply by:
- 23rd September 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
This company is the pioneer in coconut water and the #1 selling coconut water in the world, is a passionate, fun-loving brand in one of the world's fastest growing categories, cracking 1.5 million coconuts per day. Beyond its impressive natural hydration and functional benefits, they have built a real following in popular culture with celebrities, professional athletes, top-selling musicians, and many more.
Launched in the UK in 2010, the brand has seen exponential growth. In the UK, they continue to be #1 by value share, 56% greater than the #2 coconut water brand. This is a hugely exciting opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing brand, championing the Coconut with our coconut water, oil & diary alternative coconut milk.
These guys are looking for a charismatic, ambitious and results orientated Finance Assistant to support the Finance Team. This is a really exciting opportunity to be a part of an exciting entrepreneurial company and build your career in finance.
In a Nutshell, You'll Be Responsible For
- Bank reconciliations
- Purchase ledger invoice management and weekly pay-runs
- Sales ledger and credit control
- Processing customer remittances and credit notes
- Assist with the monthly and year-end closure
- Support customer relationship for France and UK
In More Detail This Means
- Completing weekly and monthly bank reconciliations for multi-currency bank accounts
- Investigating anomalies and resolving mismatches
- Preparing bank reconciliation journals for posting by Finance Manager
Purchase ledger support
- Monitoring accounts payable mailbox and responding to queries
- Receive and verify invoices for goods and services
- Ensure all invoices are accurately entered on SAP and correctly filed
- Prepare invoices for payment and manage pay runs on time
- Manage supplier accounts
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
Sales ledger support
- Administration of customer remittances and credit notes (France and UK)
- Preparing customer account statements
- Aged Debt analysis and credit control
- Sales report and analysis
As Finance Assistant You Will Ideally Have
- Either a finance or numerate degree and at least 1 year experience in a similar role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong IT skills including MS Excel and preferably SAP experience
- A passion for brands and an understanding of the FMCG industry
- A love of all things coconuts!
When they launched in New York City in 2004, not only did it bring coconut water into the mainstream beverage section, it re-branded coconut water as a premium lifestyle drink and helped start the trend of natural-functional beverages. Today, these guys are the leader in coconut water and a growing global brand sold in 30 countries. Celebrated for its delicious, nutrient-rich hydration and replenishment benefits, this brand helps you "drink a little better, eat a little better, and live a little better."
More recently, the brand has introduced a sparkling coconut drink, an oil, and coconut milk. These guys' independent parent company All Market Inc. have also entered the natural energy drinks category with the recent acquisition of RUNA. Despite its growth and success, we maintain the same entrepreneurial spirit upon which we were founded: a can-do culture that's just beginning to tap into the potential of healthy, better for you beverages.
They are also headquartered in New York City with international offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and London.
Sign up for job alerts - its free