Finance and Administration Executive
Who will you be working for?
Careerpass Network (“CPN”) is an integrated talent solutions business that combines owned media channels with creative and tailored employability services. Put simply, CPN is a group brand formed after the coming together of products and services within employer marketing and student recruitment.
Established in 2011, we are a 30-employee business, collaborating within 5 discreet brands. CPN is a young, ambitious, and diverse business, with a culture closely aligned to our values of: Authenticity, Empowerment, Communication, and Integrity.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this role is a key contributor to the development of the group’s finance function and operations team.
- Processing of sales invoices, purchase invoices in a timely and
• Pipeline / CRM review to ensure up to date and tasks processed within 24 hours
• Payments of invoices, expenses prepared for review by the finance manager
• Deputising for the finance manager for holiday cover where necessary
• Answering ad hoc queries and maintenance of the accounts and payroll inboxes
• Maintenance of direct debits and credit card costs
• Daily bank reconciliations
• Picking up the post for the office and scanning to relevant individual
• Arranging meetings for the Senior Management Team and Board, including agenda preparation, meeting room booking and minutes preparation where required.
• Admin assistance to the HR function including production of letters, birthday cars, onboarding packs and group wide meeting preparation.
• Maintenance of contracts register across the group and diary management of key dates
• Maintenance of fixed asset register
• Highly numerate with strong academics up to A’ Level
• Highly organised and detail orientated
• Ability to communicate with all levels of staff: junior, managers and directors.
• Strong work ethic with the ability to multi-task and be proactive to meet required deadlines.
• Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint
Why work for us?
• Unlimited holiday
• Help people find their dream career
• Life assurance policy
• Monthly work perks allowance
Careerpass Network is a group of brands that support and develop university-based employability programmes, as well as recruitment advertising, and assessment and candidate processing.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :management jobs manchester finance jobs manchester finance executive admin assistant careerpass network
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Banking Services - London
2022 Consulting Graduate Programmes - KPMG
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Business Analyst Graduate Programme – Aug 2022
£24500 after training
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train - Nationwide
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
Sales Development Representative - (Software Sales - Graduate)
£28,000 to £38,000 OTE
Remote (work from home), North West, Manchester
Graduate Programmes - EY
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland