The Finance Analyst role is suited to recent graduates who achieved 2:1 or higher. The role involves financial planning, reporting and analysis and so requires organised individuals with great attention to detail.
- Competitive environment offering financial incentives to high performing individuals
- Michelin Star Lunch Clubs
- Quarterly holidays for targets hit within teams
- 20 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
- Clear paths for high performing individuals to progress into more senior roles
What are they looking for in a Graduate Finance Analyst?
- 2:1 graduates
- Numerate individuals with a logical mind and an interest in financial modelling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Applicants who are highly analytical and have great attention to detail
- Individuals who are competent in MS packages - specifically excel
The Graduate Finance Analyst Role:
- Build working relationships with key stakeholders
- Financial planning, reporting and analysis
- Assisting with the forecasting cycle
- Supplementing the development of financial models for sales and margins
- Preparing audit backups
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE-listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering
Buchanan Search is a market-leading recruitment firm for a number of clients including FTSE-listed firms.
Buchanan Search Interview Reviews
Times Top100 Graduate Head Hunter, £40k First Year11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
Graduate Executive Search Consultant10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
Trainee Recruitment Consultant20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :banking jobs london finance jobs london finance analyst buchanan
People who applied for this job also applied for:
EY Finance Modelling Graduate Programme - London
Graduate Analyst - TPP
Sponsored MDS Graduate Scheme - Nationwide
Graduate Technology Consultant Programme
Starting at £30,000
Remote (work from home), London
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£24,000 to £80,000 OTE year one
Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London, International, International (Europe)
Project Management Programme May 2023 - Nationwide