|Salary:||£20,000 to £25,000 depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses|
1. What fuels your ambition?
2. What keeps you going when things get tough?
3. What would you rather do with your day, if you could do anything?
4. What do you think your best three qualities are?
5. What do other people say your main strengths are?
Answers we are looking for (or similar):
1. The thought of succeeding - by learning, creating and implementing my ideas.
2. My capacity to focus on the end goal and find solutions to my problems.
3. I would travel, meet with people and present them my products.
4. I am hard-working, self-motivated and business-minded.
5. They say I am a strong communicator, a good listener and a vivacious persuader.
If this is you, get in touch with us today!
We are looking for someone just like yourself to join one of our partners in London, as a Field Sales Representative. In this role, you will be given the autonomy to manage your own territory across London - and occasionally the M25 - and consolidate relationships with a range of clients within the independent CTN chain - confectionery, tobacco and news.
Your daily job will involve arranging and attending meetings with existing and prospective clients in trying to sell and up-sell them your extensive range of celebration cards - birthday, anniversaries, promotions etc. You will be working for a company that has been on the market for over 30 years and which has grown to become one of the biggest of its kind in the UK - now partnering up with brands such as Medici Cards and Avanti Press.
You will be working towards pre-set targets and be expected to shape your own path to success. Training will be provided, as well as constant support from your manager and assigned Merchandiser.
In rewards for your contribution, you will receive a salary of up to £25,000 + OTE (roughly an extra 10,000 per year, but uncapped) plus company car, private medical insurance and a pension scheme.
All you need to have is:
• a minimum of 6 months of B2B or B2C sales experience, ideally gained within the FMCG or retail sector
• a clean driving licence
• a solid academic background - a university degree would be a bonus, but is not essential
£25k basic + £12k uncapped OTE plus OTE High Wycombe ASAP
competitive depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE London ASAP
£22000 to £33000 per annum plus OTE South East 1-Mar-2017
£22800 to 28500 per annum salary review South East, West Midlands 15-Feb-2017
£25,000/annum + bonus London ASAP
£26,000 to £33,000, International Travel! plus benefits Reading 23-Feb-2017
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
£40,000 plus salary review plus benefits plus expenses London, Barbican Various
£24,000 to £27,000 plus benefits London Various
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
£23,500 plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide Various
£25000 to 35000 per annum South East 28-Feb-2017
£29000 to 32000 per annum South East 22-Feb-2017
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide 8-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide 14-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide 2-Sep-2017
£30,922 upon completion of training plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017