Field Sales | London | Fun, Foodie Start-up
- £21000 to £25000 per annum + benefits + bonus
- 5th September 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Hello, Howdy, Hola!
Are you outgoing and sociable? Would you like to help a start-up grow into a household name? Then this is the perfect internship for you!
These guys are the UK's first Premium Roasted Corn brand and they're on the hunt for people who have a passion for snacks, food and health. They have a simple mission... to make roasted corn your favourite snack, one kernel at a time!
They are a young business and seeing great success so are looking to build a team of entrepreneurial corn lovers to help build the UK's next big food brand.
What you'll be doing:
- Actively seek out new business opportunities across independent food stores, coffee shops, gyms etc
- Report back with insights from the street to inform the Field Sales strategy
- Work with existing listings to sample to their customers, in-store demos, ensure strong shelf positioning and check in store marketing, including point of sale, creative displays and promotions.
- Build great relationships with store managers and staff
- Carry out merchandising visits in Sainsbury's, WHSmith Travel, and other key retailers
- Reliable, trustworthy and common sense
- The gift of the gab i.e. the ability to talk to every person and his dog!
- The ability to work independently
- Self-motivation, drive and a go getter attitude i.e. 'half glass full attitude'
- Exceptional organisational skills
- The ability to navigate and be punctual
- £21,000 plus commission
- London Travelcard
- Full time
- All the corn in the world (trust me, it's delicious)
- Free merchandise
- The opportunity to attend foodie events all around London
- Be a part of a growing new FMCG start up from the ground up
- Develop your sales, marketing and business development skills
Sign up for job alerts - its free