|Salary:||£22,000 to £28,000 + bonus + travel + benefits + OTE + expenses|
|Location:||London, Central London|
After the launch of our hugely successful food blog in 2012, our company has grown rapidly into a well known food business. We work hard to celebrate plant based ingredients and make them interesting and delicious so they can be accessible to everyone. We started by offering cooking classes, followed by releasing multiple best-selling books and finally producing an app. We now own three Delis across London and sell our food products in many stores across the UK.
This role offers the opportunity to be a part of a start-up, with a brand that already has a huge following and is seen as a leader in natural eating. We are looking for a like minded and talented foodie who would show a real passion for our brand and what we stand for.
Have you got fantastic people skills and a passion for selling? Are you ambitious and motivated by seeing results? We are looking for someone bright and dynamic to join our team as a Field Sales and Merchandising Representative.
What we’re looking for:
- Someone who is ambitious and hungry to deliver growth. You’ll have strong negotiation skills, passion and enthusiasm for the brand and ability to build strong relationships with out retailers.
- An independent self-starter who would thrive in taking ownership of their work.
- An enthusiastic person with a cracking can-do attitude. You’ll be positive and have a resilient attitude and enjoy being out and about during the day.
- You’ll be super organised and able to manage your time effectively. This role is varied and you’ll need to manage multiple responsibilities on a day to day basis.
What you’ll be doing:
- Hitting the streets and selling our products into shops, cafes, gyms and delis across London.
- Conducting store merchandising visits to ensure we have the best visibility and store presence possible.
- Hosting in-store sampling sessions to educate customers on our brand and get people trying out products.
- Supporting us with national trade shows and consumer events.
- Building store level relationship for some of our key accounts e.g. Holland and Barrett, WHSmith Travel, Tesco & Waitrose.
- Reporting wins and providing key learnings to the wider team.
- Helping with company comms and office administrative duties.
- Your typical working week will consist of 4 days working out and about in London and 1 office day in our HQ.
- £22,000 basic + bonus
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£20000 to £35000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£25000 to £35000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
23,000 negotiable depending on experience pro rata London ASAP
£35000 to £45000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
Up to £30000 per annum plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
Up to £25000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£23,000 & OTE up to £60,000 plus Equity plus benefits plus Bonus plus expenses plus share scheme London ASAP
£20,000 to 25,000 depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus London 12-Aug-2018
£25k + OTE £15k to 20k to £60K 1st year negotiable plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£22500 to £25000 per annum plus OTE London 30-Sep-2018