Field Sales Executive
- £20 to £25k + OTE + Travel Expenses plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses
- London, Central London
- Apply by:
- 6th June 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Who we are
Are you a people person? you results driven and commercially on the ball? Are you a health conscious foodie? If so, then this role might just be right for you.
Flyte is a revolutionary new premium, clean energy drink developed for working Londoners who want a refreshing alternative to coffee, but without the chemicals and sugar. We launched in Oct 2017 and sampled Flyte to 10,000 Londoners who loved it. In Jan 2018, we tested Flyte in 150 outlets across central London and are now selling at 40% of Red Bull without any marketing or advertising. We have over 300 outstanding reviews and a 4.8 star rating on Facebook.
We have had a team of field sales reps who have done the groundwork of getting into the first 150 outlets. We are now looking to hire our first permanent role to increase Flyte’s presence across independent Convenience stores, Quick Serve Restaurants, Bars, Café’s and Deli’s.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Full ownership of journey planning for retail visits across London
- Manage in-store volume, distribution, fixture visibility, promotional execution and secondary displays within your customer base
- Relationship building at store level to help deliver our strategic agenda.
What we’re looking for:
- Selling skills essential
- 2 years experience in the FMCG market, especially soft drinks (desirable)
- Great communication and relationship building skills
- Experience of working to targets
- A "can-do" attitude and a willingness to go above and beyond
- Perseverance and resilience in the pursuit of goals
- Responsible and ethical behaviour towards customers, suppliers and others in the organisation
- Independent and proactive individual who can work with minimal supervision
- Flexibility regarding location is desirable, but not essential
- Minimum 15 sales day per month with 12+ decision maker meetings per sales day.
- A bonus if you have a motorbike license
- An ambitious individual who wants to progress in his or her career.
Sign up for job alerts - its free