Field Sales Executive
- £21 to £25k + OTE + Travel Expenses plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses
- London, Central London
- Apply by:
- 6th June 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Who we are
We are Soulfresh- the leading distributor of natural and organic products in Australia and New Zealand, with a proven track record of successfully launching a number of our own brands. We have just set up Soulfresh UK to launch a number of these brands in the UK market, with the ultimate aim of becoming the No 1 Healthy Food & Drink Company in the UK.
What are we all about?
Soulfresh exists to challenge mainstream brands with leading natural and organic alternatives. We don’t reinvent the wheel- we pride ourselves on innovating quickly so that we are giving our customers a genuine retail edge and our consumers exciting, new, healthy products.
The only thing more important to us than innovative, healthy products is our people. We believe that if we focus on recruiting the best people and motivating and engaging them, success will follow. Our people are passionate, loyal, full of energy and always looking to inspire each other. And just as many of our products promote the concept of balance, we are interested in life outside of work and are true believers in a healthy work-life balance.
What do we want you to do?
We need an incredible field sales executive person to help us grow and gain visibility across London.
You will be responsible for hitting weekly sales targets for independent retailers across a territory in London. One day you will be pitching our products to independent cafes, health food shops or convenience stores, the next you will be sampling our products to educate new consumers and drive sales, or you could be checking compliance & merchandising fixtures. There will be lots of scope to develop in the role with the aim of moving into a National Account Executive position within 12months. One thing we can guarantee- at the speed with which we plan to grow, your responsibilities will continually evolve, and we are pretty sure you will never get bored.
What skills or knowledge do you need?
- Most importantly, over and above any skill, you must be as passionate as we are about bringing new, healthy products to market and about working in an amazing team. Of all the skills we look for at Soulfresh, this is the one that we can’t teach.
- Engaging & persuasive communication skills
- A collaborative team player
- Natural relationship building
- Results driven & tenacious – strong desire to get results
- Organised self-starter, you will be given support & the tools, but the onus is on you to plan your own diary and
- manage your own workload
- Resilient can-do attitude
- Entrepreneurial to think outside the box to secure new listings & grow visibility
- Resourceful, problem solver
- Degree level education
- Full clean driving license preferential
No sales experience necessary as we can teach the right person the skills, but we want you to get stuck in from day one
Sign up for job alerts - its free