|Salary:||£21 to £25k + OTE + Travel Expenses + benefits + Bonus|
|Location:||London, Central London|
Founded in 2010, our company began its journey in the humble room commonly known as a kitchen. As the active bunch we are, we found that we couldn’t find a breakfast that really kept us going for long enough…until now! Our breakfast products tick all those healthy boxes and don’t require the faff that usually comes with a fulfilling brekky. Our protein-boosted meal is designed for those on the go, those out and about and those who never stop.
A large part of our success comes down to the three values that underpin everything we do. It was our passion for an active lifestyle that led us to create the perfect breakfast recipe and now we are passionate about making mornings easier for the nation. Our company has dedication in everything it does, from the sourcing of nutritional ingredients to the selling of the products. And throughout the whole process we retain our humility. We are a small team committed to a cause bigger than ourselves.
About the role
We are stepping up our game and embracing the new challenge of finding three graduate-level sales executive as passionate, dedicated and humble as we are. Our London-based team are already paving the way in the snack market through our colourful approach to life. You will be responsible for growing and maximising sales within grocery and independent stores. You will be out and about, crafting your sales skills and building fantastic relationships with customers, clients and colleagues.
We want someone as fuelled about life as we are...
- Ambitious - you will strive to maximise sales opportunities and get your hands dirty to achieve desired results
- Personable - building and developing lasting relationships is at the heart of a successful business
- Creative - you will have the opportunity to work with our marketing team to bring the brand to life with eye catching displays
- Organised - with such great responsibility comes deadlines and priorities so time management must be efficient and effective
- Knowledgeable - you should be able to demonstrate a real interest and awareness of brand development
- Resilient - life in our company is fast moving so we need someone who can keep the pace, strive for the best and always deliver their full potential
The proposition we offer to graduates is reflective of the exclusivity and potential that this position holds:
- £20-25k basic
- Travel expenses
£27000 to £30000 per annum plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
£25000 to £28000 per annum plus Bonus London ASAP
Up to £30000 per annum plus Bonus London ASAP
£23000 to £24000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP
£30000 to £40000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£25000 to £27000 per annum plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£22,000 rising to £25,000 plus benefits plus Bonus South East, Chelmsford ASAP
£20,000 + Uncapped Commission plus benefits plus OTE North West, Manchester ASAP
£22,000 with realistic OTE of £50,000+ plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus share scheme London ASAP
Up to £28000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus East Midlands