Field Sales Executive
Job title: Field Sales Executive
With a global reach that spans over nearly 10,000 cities across six continents, and a growing reach in the UK & Ireland, our client is currently searching for tenacious graduates, with some B2B experience, to join their team as Field Sales Executives in a variety of locations.
As a leading figure in the delivery industry, and with a number of progression routes available, this role with our client is a perfect opportunity for graduates that wish to enter the industry with a progressive brand that is evolving in tandem with changing consumer habits.
Field Sales Executive benefits include:
- Starting salary of between £27,000
- Y1 OTE of £37-42k!
- Monthly wellbeing reimbursement for anything from gym membership to outfitting your perfect home office
- Four week sabbatical for every 5 years' service
- Fun work environment with regular socials and incentive schemes
- Exciting progression paths
- Full bespoke training development plan delivered by Pareto
Due to the nature of this role, our client have specified graduates must possess strong commercial mind-sets and ambitious, autonomous attitudes that are willing to go above and beyond in order to make their mark in the role. Because of this, successful candidates must:
- You must have 12 months' experience in a B2B or sales environment, ideally with a high growth company
- Possess exceptional communication and influencing skills, confident in speaking to professionals at all levels of seniority
- Comfortable in a target driven environment and competitive
- As comfortable working independently as you are in a team environment
Field Sales Executive's key responsibilities:
- Own the restaurant selection and entire end-to-end sales process in your designated area
- Close deals with top brands in the area you're responsible for - managing contract negotiations as the basis of a strong working relationship with restaurant partners
- Clearly communicate the value of the company's offering, demonstrating new products and projects articulately to prospects
- Help create and redesign processes to ensure our client remains agile and successful at a large scale
- Shadow and liaise closely with other teams in order to facilitate the best service possible
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales executive pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Graduate Recruitment Consultant (International Award Winning Training Programme)
23,000 to 40,000
Gravitas Recruitment Group
Graduate Account Manager
£30,000 to £40,000
London, Kennington, Vauxhall
£22,000 to £25,000
North West, Manchester
Graduate Management Trainee - Nationwide
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Graduate Management Trainee - Manchester
North West, Manchester