Field Marketing Executive - Milwaukee (Graduate Leadership Development Programme)
- £24,500 + company car + benefits
- London, Nationwide
- Apply by:
- 26th September 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Milwaukee is an industry leading manufacturer and marketer of heavy-duty, portable power tools, accessories and hand tools for professional users worldwide.
Milwaukee is the fastest growing power tool brand in the UK market today, largely in part to a relentless quest for disruptive innovation combined with unrivalled battery technology. Having launched the first of the M18 range in 2008, 11 years later the same battery platform powers 145+ 18 volt solutions on the one platform. The cordless offer expanded further with the introduction of the Milwaukee M12 platform, now boasting 75+ tools powered by the M12 battery. Together with 3000+ Milwaukee accessories, and 400+ Milwaukee hand tools in the range, whatever the trade, whatever the application, Milwaukee has the solution.
Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable industrial tools money can buy. We’re looking for Graduates to join us who are excited by the idea of being at the forefront of their sector and who are motivated by driving ambitious levels of sales and brand growth.
- Being responsible for owning and developing your own geographical region
- Identifying business opportunities and consulting with customers to realise the potential of the opportunity to our mutual benefits
- On a daily basis you’ll be maintaining and nurturing relationships with key business customers, ensuring that our partnership is long and prosperous
- You’ll be coordinating sales which will be recognized and rewarded accordingly
- Working with / educating and training external stakeholders to a high level
- Conducting hands on demonstrations of our products
- You’ll be helping stores by delivering high impact merchandising based on personal relationships and insightful support from our marketing team
- One of the really exciting aspects is supporting events both in the UK
and around Europe
Our graduate programme looks to develop our future business leaders and senior executives.
Your learning will begin with an intense programme of product and innovation training, so whatever level of knowledge you join us with, you are soon up and running. A range of business skills classroom-based courses supplements your on-the-job training to really develop your skills and abilities to perform at your best.
We constantly review the progress of the graduates on our programme and work with you and your manager to explore opportunities for you to progress within the company.
Make no mistake; this is a front-line, rapid learning role. Prove yourself in the role and it is the route we use to successfully develop leaders both in our UK business and beyond.
- University degree
- Full driving license
- Second languages beneficial
Click below to apply today!
Sign up for job alerts - its free